Stalker Ben

(Y/n)'s POV

After classes are over, I have noticed Ben have been following me and (f/n) for a while with his friend Jeff.

"Hey (y/n), how long do you think they will stop following us?" (F/n) whispered to me.

"I don't know, maybe. They live in our neighborhood." I answered.

"But there wasn't any moving trucks came by the neighborhood." (f/n) said.

"She's right, there weren't any moving trucks coming by the neighborhood even if there was, and we didn't see it then my parents would have known then we would have gone there to greet them to the neighborhood," I thought getting freak out by all of this. After a while (f/n) finally said something to them.

"Would you stop following us!" (f/n) shouted, turning around to them but as soon as we turned they were gone.

"That's strange, maybe they stop a while ago and we didn't notice." (f/n) said and started to walk again. I looked around before I started to walk next to (f/n).

"Even though they aren't there. It's like they are still following us." I thought, looking behind me to check if there is anyone behind us. None.

"No one is following us but why do I feel like someone is watching us?" I thought, once again listening to (f/n) fangirling on Eyeless Jack.

~Time skip~

We finally arrived in our neighborhood. I was the closes and (f/n) lives 2 blocks away from mine so we had to say goodbye to each other. I walked to the porch of my house and saw a note from my parents.

"(Y/n), I and your father are going to be gone for the night and will be home tomorrow lunch. So please don't play too much video games and go to school early ~love mom" The note says as I walked in the house and locked the front door.

"No parents in the house! Free video games to play! No one watching over me for the night..." I thought, dropping my bag at the couch.

"Video game marathon!" I shouted, running to my room and opening my Xbox to start playing my previous game Summon Night. After hours of playing the game, my stomach started to rumble at the worst time ever.

"Just a little more and I'll be Craftlord!" I said, trying to kill the last boss level of the game but my stomach wouldn't shut up.

"Fine! I'll feed you!"

I shouted to my stomach and paused the game. As I walk to my kitchen and took two pieces of pizza putting it in the microwave. After the pizza is cooked, I took them and put it on a plate. Grabbing a can of soda and walked to the living room. I opened the television and the news was on.

"There have been killing for the tenth time in a row. The police have advised residents to stay in your houses. Locking all the windows and doors leading to the outside and people who are seen outside after 6 will be interviewed at the police station..."

The news lady said as the cameraman shows the house with policemen working on the case of the murder as I eat my pizza. I changed the channel to cartoon network where Adventure Time was on. After the show finished. I walked up to my room and sat in front of my Xbox and continued the boss level.

"Just die already f*cker!" I shout at the game nearly finished with the game.

"Yes!! f*ck yeah!! Beat that sh*t!" I said, doing a victory dance.

"Nice victory dance you have there." A boy said behind me. I jump a little then looked back and saw Ben standing by the window which is now open.

"The heck Ben! What are you doing in my room?" I asked, closing my window.

"I'm just bored" So I walked outside at night the sitting down on my bed.

"How do you know this is my house?" I asked, walking back to my Xbox.

"I saw you at the window of your kitchen... So what'cha doing?" Ben asked, standing behind me.

"Waiting for the cre..."

"Oh cool! Summon Night!" Ben cut me off sitting down next to me.

"So that victory dance was for beating the boss level?" Ben asked, pressing the A button to fast forward the credits.

"Yeah. You can continue the game while I pick a new one." I said, standing up and walking to my bookshelf of video games.

"So you don't care that I just sneaked in your room without you knowing about it?" Ben asks, battling the opponents I have beaten.

"Nope! (f/n) used to do that before but her father banned her from doing it now" I answered, grabbing COD from the bookshelf and putting it in the Xbox.

"So how long have you been stalking me?" I asked, giving him the second controller.

"Ever since the hell whole school was over for the day" Ben answered and started the game.