Secrets out

Masky's POV

"Hey Hoodie. EJ look" I said pointing to light coming from behind the waterfall. The light start to get brighter and brighter. I closed my eyes cause of the bright light "What the heck is in there?" I thought as the light started to fade away "L-Lets ch-check it out" Hoodie said. I nodded and we ran to the back of the waterfall. We stopped to see the cave with blood everywhere, the descendant crying next to BEN's corpse.

We rushed to them. Hoodie and EJ started treating BEN's wound and brought the descendant out of the cave "Is he going to be alright?" She asks looking at the waterfall "Don't worry he'll be fine. Now just calm down" I answered. She started to take deep breaths and her wings also started to disappear "Maybe she isn't the descendant" I thought "Good. Now tell me what happened here" I said looking at her.

"Well me and BEN was just hanging around there then we found this door in that cave I got in then the next thing I remember is being in a weird place with a girl then when I got back here with BEN this demon guy came and..... It should have been me who died not him" She answered and started to cry again. I comforted her as EJ and Hoodie walked out the cave and carrying BEN on their shoulders.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Its all my fault his hurt. I can never forgive myself for that... I'm sorry" I thought walking behind them "My name is Masky. That's Hoodie and Eyeless Jack" Masky introduced themselves "You could call me EJ if you want to" EJ added "I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Nice to met you three" I introduced myself looking to the ground. After a while. We arrived to an old mansion "Should I trust them? I know their killers and all but why didn't they kill me when they first saw me?"