Does he really likes me?

"Was I chosen to be the next descendant?" I thought entering the classroom and walked to Alix"Hey (y/n)!" Alix greeted "Hey Alix" I greeted back. Seating next to him "Sorry BEN" I thought looking at him then back to Alix"I thought you're going to seat next to Ben? Did something wrong happened?" Alix asks looking at me "Oh! Uh... Nothing happened. I just want to seat next to you for a change" I answered faking a smile.

"Does BEN really have feelings? Is he just playing me. I mean that's what CPs do right?.. I should think that his my friend and he doesn't know that I can see his real form.. But what if its all a lie?" I thought laying my head on the table while playing with my pen "Why so down?" Alix asks looking at me "I feel so lonely like no one likes me" I answered "I'm here. You're not alone. If you ever need someone go to me" Alix said holding my hand.

BEN's POV

"He thinks that (y/n) is just seating next to him. He can touch her" I thought death glaring at him as he holds her hand "The teacher in not here yet" I thought keeping my N64 "So why not get her back" I thought walking over to them "You're seating next to me" I said grabbing (y/n)'s bag and her hand "B-Ben" She whispered while blushing "Some day I'm going to kill this guy" I thought while (y/n) sat at her seat and I placed (y/n) next to her.

"What was that all about?" She asked hiding her blush "I just.. I don't want you seating next to him" I answered looking away "Are you jealous?" She asked titling her head "N-No" I answered looking down to my desk while blushing "You just stuttered and you're blushing.. You are jealous" she said teasing me "S-Shut up" I said grabbing my N64 and started playing again.