Encountering Jeff the Killer

After a few hours of shooting the hundredth enemy, the round was over.

"Yeah! We won!" I shouted, stretching.

"That was super fun!" Ben said, standing up while stretching too. 'Ding! Ding! Ding!' we hear the father clock sound from downstairs.

"Oh Sh*t! It's midnight I gotta go (y/n). See ya tomorrow bye!" Ben said, running to my window and jumping out leaving me alone once again. I sighed standing up and walked to the window, closing it and locking it.

"I wonder why he's in a hurry?" I thought, going to my Xbox and gone to a new round in COD. After three more hours of playing COD.

"I think it's time to sleep. My body still needs energy for me to play more games tomorrow" I said to myself. I closed my Xbox and gone to sleep but as soon I closed the light. I heard footsteps from downstairs.

"I locked all of my doors and windows its impossible for someone to come in my house. No, it's just my imagination" I thought, going to sleep but then I heard more footsteps then a thud.

"Okay. There's someone down stairs. I need to go check it out" I thought, grabbing my father's bat at my closet and another thud was heard.

"That one was closer. Sh*t I need to hide" I thought, hiding in the closet.

Jeff's POV

"How old is this f*cking house! Ugh! Where is that stupid sl*t anyways?" I thought, walking into something again.

"Sh*t did she hear that?" I thought, walking to this girl's door and opened it a little to peek through.

"She's fast asleep. Good, I can make my move then" I thought as I crept in the room is super quiet.

"This girl must love video games. She's like Ben in fact" I thought looking around while creeping closer to the innocent girl. I went next to the bed. Holding the covers and getting ready to stab the girl.

"Go. To. Sleep!" I said, pulling the covers off the bed as I was about to stab the girl. She wasn't in bed.

"Where the f*ck is she?" I thought then I heard a noise from behind. I turned I saw the girl holding a bat.

"Don't you dare come closer you freak!" She yelled, holding the bat tighter.

"This will be fun." I thought as the moonlight lighten up the room. I stood there letting the girl see my face, for a second she froze then got a hold of herself.

"Go. To. Sleep." I said, tackling the girl and trying to stab her. The girl kicked my stomach with made me drop my knife. She dropped the bat and ran away.

"That b*tch" I said, pissed off, grabbing my knife I ran after her downstairs "Come back here you sl*t!" I shout at her, as she ran in the kitchen and I followed.

"The old hide behind the counter idea doesn't she think more than that." I thought, walking to the counter and looking behind it but the girl wasn't there.

"Where are you b*tch!" I shouted, turning around the girl was by the door with a phone at hand.

"You think the cops can come and beat me. Well, that won't help. Now go to SLEEP!" I said, Running towards her. I heard sirens coming closer to the house.

"It's too late." I thought as the girl grabbed a knife and swings it at me. I jumped back then pinned the girl to the wall holding my knife right at her neck. Pushing the knife to her neck and little blood came out.

"Her scent is the same with that (y/n) girl. Ben is stalking" I thought, I stopped pushing the knife.

"This is the police open the door!" The cop said, outside the front door.

"Well met again (y/n)" I whispered to the girl then jumped out the window and ran into the woods.