Revolution

After playing Resident Evil. BEN suggested three more games that took six hours "HIs trying to pass the time. Well, that won't work. After this game (y/n) is going to let me pick a game" I thought death glaring BEN "My plan will be a complete success!" I thought finally finishing the game "Yes! We did it!" (y/n) shouts in victory "That was a tough one" I said stretching "It sure is" BEN said drinking some soda.

"So what's next?" (y/n) asks standing up "What about lets rest for a little while" I said changing the TV to Adventure Time "Oh nice! Adventure Time is on!" (y/n) said seating back down "Is that your favorite?" BEN asked "Yup! Wait for me here. I'm going to make more popcorn. Call me when the show starts" (y/n) said running to the kitchen. As soon as (y/n) left we both shot an death glare at each other.

"What are you planning?" BEN asked growling at me. I chuckled "You'll soon see freak" I said smirking "Whatever your planning. I'm going to stop it and keep (y/n) alive" BEN said as all the electronics started to glitch "I see! I found your little weakness" I said snapping my fingers and everything went back to normal "You don't know anything about her" BEN said punching me to the face. I sneaked.

"That did even hurt. She is your weakness.. And your wrong I know a lot about that you don't" I said staring him down then we looked at the TV as (y/n) entered the room "Darn it! I already watched this episode. So let's get back to the games.. What game do you guys want to play?" (y/n) asked "What abo-" "You can pick one of my best games. I have" I cut BEN off I cut BEN off.

"Really?" She asks "Yeah! Go ahead and check it out!" I answered "Yes! I'll be right back" (y/n) said running up to our room. I looked at BEN and smirked wide. I chuckled watching him realize that I set an trap inside the room. He ran up calling out her name "The revolution is coming" I said laughing evily.