The necklace

I walked in the silent hallways then a bird came and flew right in front of me with a necklace in between its beaks. The bird was beautiful with different colors on it and it's feathers looks so smooth and shiny. I brought out a hand and the bird dropped the necklace on my palm then flew away "W-what kind of n-necklace is this!" I thought as I stare at the necklace it has a red ribbon with a moon and stars that just floats in thin air and sparkle like it was really stars. I shook my head and looked at it again "No- this can't be real" I thought looking at the necklace with the moon and stars floats on my palm.

I took the ribbon and wore the necklace afterwards. I felt lighter and less scared then my eyes started to lose vision. I blinked a few times, bit by bit I get my vision back but I started seeing things differently. Instead of seeing the janitor human-like. Half of him is demon-like and the other was normal and his right eye is color red and the other is normal, I shook my head again and ran to the office.

I looked at my phone as a new text from alix came up "So what do you think the principle needs you?" I read the text as I stopped in front of the office door "I dunno but I hope it's not detention. I would die of boredom if I get one again anyways I'm at the office door right now wish me luck!" I replied back to him and kept my phone in my pocket before entering the office "Good morning (y/n), Principle P.(Peter) is waiting for you in his office" Miss J.(Jackson) said typing on her computer while glancing up to me once in a while. Miss J. eyes was pure white and her teeth were all sharp like a shark's teeth.

"Morning Miss J. I am going to get detention for something?" I asked trying to sound normal "Nope! The principle just wants to talk to you about something and don't forget to knock first" Miss J. said putting papers in some drawers. I walked up to the door and took a deep breath and knocked "Come in!" Principle said as I walked in, closing the door behind me "Ah! (Y/n), please take a seat!" Principle P. said "At least Principle P. is normal" I thought as I walk towards the seat.