Too much

As we arrived the mansion. EJ and Smiley walked out of the room "Is he going to be okay?" I asked walking up to them. They look at each other then back to me "He'll live but his in a coma right now we don't know for how long. He lost a lot of blood and he could die if we don't get any more blood for him. We've use up almost all of our blood supplies to keep him alive but at his condition wight now we're not sure if he'll live any longer" Smiley answered.

"Its all my fault... If I haven't gone in that damn room.... He would be still alive right now and playing games.... It was all my fault.." I said falling down to my knees as tears started to roll down my cheeks "I'm sure it wasn't your fault (y/n). He was just protecting you and I'm sure you were too. I promise you we'll do our best to keep him alive" Smiley said kneeling down to me. "But that doesn't change anything now! It shouldn't have been me! If I just didn't exist everything would be still be the same!" I shouted running out the mansion.

"Just let me rot and die... Please someone ends my life now" I thought as Jeff and Toby chase me "(Y/n)!" They called out. I just ignored them not wanting to face them "Leave me alone!" I shouted as my wings appeared and I flew away. I flew deeper in the woods then I found a cliff with water at the bottom. I landed near the cliff and looked up to the sky "Please just end my life now" I thought turning around knowing they were there.

"Don't do (y/n)" Toby said as they slowly walk towards me "You can't change my mind. It was my fault" I said more tears rolling down my cheeks "We're sure it wasn't your fault. Just come with us. We'll solve it" Toby said. I took a step back "We can't go back to the past. The world won't let you. It'll keep spinning to matter what" I said. I stopped as I felt the edge of the cliff.

"(Y/n)! Listen to me! I don't give a f*ck to who did it! But we all know it wasn't you. So f*cking stop with all of this sh*tty none sense and come with us! You want to see BEN again don't you? Then help him to get better!" Jeff shouted at me walking closer "Your right Jeff but the only thing is... I can't change what I've already decided to do.. I know if I die the war will stop and everything is going to be back to normal... If BEN survives please tell him that I love him" I said closing my eyes and letting myself fall down.