Jealousy

"Uh... I'm waiting for someone. You guys go ahead... Lets umm... Met up at lunch " Alix said, looking behind him then back at us.

"Okay! Come on Ben race you to the classroom?" (Y/n) asked, getting ready to run.

"You're on! In one! Two!" I said running ahead from (Y/n).

"Cheater!" She shouts running behind me.

"That Alix guy better not be a hunter." I thought, getting tackled by (Y/n). I grabbed her ankle.

"H-hey!" (y/n) said as she fell down. I started running again.

"Almost there." I thought, tripping over something. I hit my head to the wall as (Y/n) fell afterward landing on top of me.

"(Y/n) has beautiful eyes." I thought, looking up to her (e/c) eyes as she blushes and got off me.

"Are you alright?" I asked, helping her up, she nodded.

"Umm... Let get in the classroom" she said, walking up to the door.

"She's still blushing." I thought, smiling as I followed her in the classroom. The class came and surprisingly that guy Alix was in our class.

"If he dares touch my girl again his dead... What were that weird feeling, I felt when Alix put his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders?" I thought, killing zombies in my N64 while (Y/n) tries to connect to the game.

"It's a good thing the teacher put him at the front." I thought as (Y/n) hit me lightly with her elbow. I side glanced to her and she wrote a message to me on her notebook.

"Are you angry? You seem to be killing those zombies furiously" I read the note. I paused my game and took out my pen then wrote.

"My friend just keeps on getting my stuff and doesn't return it on time." I wrote on my notebook looking at the board as the teacher looked at our direction.