LS

"Ok... I can't connect -_-" She wrote on her notebook. Looking to the board.

"Let me see." I wrote in my notebook. As she hands me her N64. Glitching her N64 a little to connect when she looked away.

"Wanna battle in pokemon?" I wrote on my notebook. Living her N64 back to her.

"Sure." She wrote as we started up pokemon.

"Lost Silver get out of our game. You're going to blow our cover." I thought, glitching (Y/n) N64 whenever LS comes and changes the text.

"My N64 is glitching a lot. I'm going to disconnect." (Y/n) wrote on her notebook, keeping her N64 in her bag and started to draw Minecraft on the next page of her notebook.

"Slender is going to be mad when he finds out you're in love with a girl" I read the text, I rolled my eyes and changed the game to Zelda. I glanced to Alix, sitting at the front near to the teacher's desk.

"There's something different about him." I thought, looking back to my N64, after a while I started to glance to (y/n) every once in a while now.

"My next subject is going to be math. What about you?" (Y/n) asked, putting a hand in front of me on my desk.

"It's math too. Let go together" I said, looking up to her. Staring to her (e/c) eyes and I put my N64 in my bag got out from my chair.

"Hey come on lovebirds!" Jeff said trying to hold a laugh "Don't call us that" I said as we walked out the classroom.