Holding Hands

"Hehe... What's your next subject?" Jeff asked from the doorway. Me and (Y/n) walked outside the classroom to talk to Jeff.

"Its math" I responded, death glaring him for calling us to love birds.

"Nice guess well be in the same class this time." Jeff said, walking off with us.

"Pst! Ben... What's with your friend? His always wearing his hoody... I'm starting to think that your friend is Jeff the Killer" (y/n) whispered to my ear.

"Cause he has messy hair and super ugly eyes" I whispered back making (Y/n) laugh.

"I heard that elf boy." Jeff said, hanging his arm around my neck and nudging my head messing up my blonde hair.

"I was just kidding!" I said, stepping on his foot.

"Agh!" Jeff screamed as me and (Y/n) started to run to math class.

"You better be sorry Ben!" Jeff shouted, chasing us.

"Ben follow me, we can lose him over here" (Y/n) said, holding my hand and pulled me to the corner and in the janitor's closet

(Y/n)'s POV

After Jeff ran pass the door Ben and I started to laugh when we made eye contact. We started directly to each other's eyes.

"His touch is just too soothing."

I thought as he brushes off my (h/c) bangs then touching my cheek. We slowly got closer then the bell rang breaking our gaze. We both blushed and I chuckled a little. Seeing him blush is just cute.

"Come on." I said, pulling him out the janitor's closet and we started to run to the classroom. As we got to the classroom. I noticed Jeff smirked at us as we ran up to him.

"What's with the smirk Jeff?"

Ben asked in confusion then we both looked to our hands and we were still holding each other's hands. We both quickly let go and blushed so hard as Jeff teased Ben and Ben getting angry. We entered the classroom and of course, the teacher is still not here. I sat between Ben and Jeff. Keeping them apart from killing each other.