Thirty Six

"It was Whitney not going after Joy in the restroom for me," Janet told me, after we had just entered her apartment since leaving the restaurant. "She just sat there like she didn't give a damn that her date was crying."

I took a seat upon her couch, laughing as I responded with, "Please, I don't even think they're really into each other. They're so different, too different." I then rolled my eyes, waving the thought of those two women off. "But enough about them. It was you apologizing to Joy for me."

"Told you I can be mature," Janet replied, walking into her kitchen after locking the front door. "It's not that big a deal, babe."

"Yes it is," I reassured her, following in her lead. I watched as she browsed through the nearing cabinets and pulled out two wine glasses. "You really put everything aside and apologized. I wasn't expecting that."

Grabbing some red wine from the fridge, she poured an equal amount in both glasses. "Oh, so you didn't believe in me?" The woman laughed, handing to me one of the drink-wares.

I took mine from her, then consumed only a sip before replying with, "I didn't say that. You know I believed you in, baby." After she gave me an unassertive glance, I sat my beverage down and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I promise..."

"Mhm," Janet placed her own drink to the side, then grabbed at both my hands. She began to walk toward her bedroom, guiding me in that same direction. "You're just gonna have to show me that you believed in me...cause I don't think you did."

As she took a seat on her bed, I stood before her, carrying a curious expression upon my face. "Oh? Well...what is it that you want me to do?" I positioned my hands upon her shoulders, awaiting her response. 

The woman titled her head to the side, eyeing me up and down. She needed a minute or two to collect a response as she sorted through ideas. "I want you to...to strip for me." She then answered, finally. "Can you do that?"

"Can I do that?" I asked, repeating her question, looking at her as though she had me mistaken. "Please, you should've given me something harder." Surfacing my cellular device, I asked the phone's virtual assistant to play Beyoncé's Dance 4 You.

Wasting no time, I started to do just what was asked of me. I came out of my pumps while sliding the straps of my dress from my shoulders, revealing only the top half of my body. My breasts danced freely as I swayed my hips, placing them just within the woman's face.

She tried to reach for them, but I stepped away with all intent to tease in this moment.
"Aht aht," I told her, moving my index finger from side to side, "no touching, sweetie..."

Janet carried a large smiled upon her face, rolling her eyes. She knew that she had no choice but to sit back and watch this show, as it was what she asked for.

After dancing around a bit, I then removed the entire dress from my physique. My bare body glistened, shining as my curves were almost as perfect as gold.
I held onto the dress with my right hand, twirling it around just above my head. While doing this, I used my other hand to roam my body, touching myself as though I was Janet. My touch traveled from my breasts, all the way down to my womanhood. Two fingers were inserted as I moaned, subtly.

The other woman couldn't keep her eyes away, especially seeing that I hadn't been covered in any undergarments. She wanted me, and she wanted me bad.