21-A Journey: To 2183

"Never" Mina answered back. 

Belial looked frustrated now, He snarled, "Look, This is My realm, i am the master here, if you dont obey me, then i'll make you obey me."
"Try me" Mina hissed.

"Looks like your grandchildren are gonna waste my time, Son, join me, we will be the best destructors" Asmodeus said. "Bold of you to assume i'll consider your offer father."  Asmodeus just smirked, he turned towards Cashmia and said, "Darling, come back to your father." 
Cashmia looked at him in the eye and said, "You aren't my father" , "dear, dear looks like my plan has worked, you did train with Magnus didn't you, he kept you hidden from me for so long!" 
Cashmia's Eyes started changing colors and her hair turned light and dark brown alternatively. Just then an arrow buried itself  in Asmodeus's shoulder. He gave a yelp and turned back, There standing with his bow raised was a boy with Blue eyes, and raven black hair. With a clear voice he said, "Away from my sister." 

"You'll pay for this, i'll make sure you die" Asmodeus snarled.  

I wouldn't go that far" Everyone turned their heads to see Resin, looking straight at the Greater demons.
Lillith hissed, "You-you are Jace and Clary's daughter aren't you?"
"Yes i am so?" Resin replied her head held high.
"Too bad, you look a lot like Valentine and Sebestian, your mother must have hated you, kept you as far away as possible" Lillith said.
"My parents do not keep grudges and i'm in no mood to talk to you."

with that Resin kept her stele on the sand and drew some thing, it was a small rune but very powerful, Clary thought, and out of nowhere a bust of energy knocked all the demons with such force, that they all disappeared in the blink of an eye. After recovering, "Luca" Resin whispered and made a run towards the boy with blue eyes and black hair. Ivanka, and Cashmia right on her heels. 

*Time skip- 1/2 an hour*

"So Resin is jace and Clary's daughter, Ivanka and Luca are Simon and Izzy's kiddos , and you Avia, your my daughter, right?" Alec said, they  were back in their 'castle' that Magnus conjured, 2 days ago. The others nodded. Just then a knock came, and Cordelia opened the door. 

"Hello, Can we come in" The person at the door said, Cordelia nodded and allowed them in. Grace, Jesse, Seb and Jon walked in. "Sebestian" Clary said, getting up. "Please, we are on your side. Even your brothers, Ms.Fairchild" Jesse spoke up. Clary looked at him and sat down, glaring at Sebestian. "Seb, Jon" Ema said, and hugged them both, Seb hugged her back with a smile and turned to Ava and hugged her too. 

Then Jon said, "We need to speak with Mrs.Lightwood" , "Speak" Cecily and Sophie said at once, "Umm...the other Mrs.Lightwood....?" Seb said, "Then it should be me" Isabelle said. Grace shook her head. Just then Mina came running in, she looked a bit messy, Panting she said, "I-heard-some-someone-say-Ms-Mrs.Light-wood". "Yes" jesse said. After she caught her breath, Mina straightened up and said, "What is it?" "Umm...Mrs.Lightwood, we already helped you once in the past, and today we heard something that might be useful to u, so we came" Jesse explained. "Sure, please sit" . 

"First thing we learnt was that- your husband Mr.Lightwood, and your children did not die in a plane crash."  Seb started. Mina's eyes widened, "They were killed as-as experiments by Belial and others" Grace continued. Mina took a shaky breath, Wei Lian was beside her now, "The same was the case with Mrs & Ms.Carstairs" Jon said, Wei Lian looked murderous. "There is another thing we learnt" Grace said, "Even if you defeat them all now, They will keep coming back, for eternity" 

"Then how do we stop them?" Mina asked. "For that Mrs.Lightwood, there is a spell in The Living Volume of the Dead." Seb said, "and we have to leave now, we can't disappear for long, it would raise suspicion and oh i forgot to mention, we reversed a little of the damage down by them, and some of them have been reversed, like a few of the versions of the people here have come to existence in some timelines" and then they left. 

"You married a lightworm!" Will exclaimed. Only to find not one but two whips around his wrist this time. An arrow pointed at his back,a fork at his throat and Gray fire circling him, "Lightwood" Isabelle, Ivanka, Luca, Avia and Mina shouted. "LIghtwood, lightwood" Will said, he was scared out of his wits now. And they released him. Tessa and Jem were trying so hard not to laugh, Gabriel looked triumphant. 

"The Living Volume of the Dead, it is in Spiral Labrynth, in the dangerous book zone"   Mina said. "Paper and pencil" Resin and Clary said at once, they both had their eyes closed, Mina conjured two pencils and papers and handed it to them. Both started to draw something on the paper given to them, Clary was drawing something that looked like an angelic rune with a triangle base instead of a curved one and Resin drew a rune that looked like an extended letter 'U' with an anchor at one end. 

Clary's rune

Clary's rune

Resin's rune

Resin's rune

P.S: My drawing is bad, ik , just bear with me, sorry 

"What are these  runes for?" Jace asked. "They are for something like complicated travel" Clary answered, "Mom's rune allows us to roam in between dimensions, mine keeps us binded or anchored to the dimension we travelled from, in our case, the shadow realm " Resin said, Jace looked at her and smiling awkwardly he said, "Oh cool". Resin looked at him confused and widened her eyes as she realised she just called Clary mom, she grinned sheepishly at him. 

"But", Clary said, "There is a complication". "What is it?" Henry asked. "The rune lasts for one whole week. You cannot  return until and unless one whole week has passed and...we are not supposed to draw this rune on our bodies, but on some object, and that object is to be wielded by someone who should imagine where they are going or at least think about where they are going. We don't know how many people will be taken to the other dimension. "

Will took a sharp breath and said, "Ok , so where exactly are we going?" " Spiral Labrynth, 2183" Mina answered. The others nodded, Clary and Resin drew the runes on the ground, Mina was close by and the ground began to shake violently. In a split second, Mina was in some other place. "Cirenworth" she whispered. She was in the library of Cirenworth-The Carstairs family home" She quickly looked around her and saw Will, Jem, Alec, Rafe, Luca, Wei Lian, Lucie, James, Matthew and Avia there. 

"Cirenworth?" Jem said looking around. Mina shouted, "Mom MOOOOOMMMMMM" Wei lian and her went running the whole place and met again in the library. "Mom is nowhere" Mina said, "i know" Wei Lian said, after catching their breath, Mina and Wei lian opened a portal. They Stepped out of the portal to be greeted by the familiar sight of...

TO BE CONTINUED

OKAY, so everyone who is following my story, please listen, ALL MY DRAFTS HAVE BEEN DELETED!!! idk how and i am reallyyyyy sad, so i'm writing everything again, and that means....SLOW updates, so sorry for the inconvenience.