7-LONDON 1903

*After a month of Jordelia's engagement*

Will watched Tessa with pure love as she poured a cup of tea for him and herself. He still can't believe that he actually married her and by the angel, even had children with her. It seemed to him as if they just fought the clockwork war against Axel Mortmain yesterday and still it was so far away! Tessa came and handed him the cup, he took it and sipped the tea as Tessa snuggled into him making herself comfortable on the couch in the library of their institute.

Will smiled thinking how his dream came true but the smile vanished as soon as it appeared as Jem's face came in his mind, with his silver hair and warm smile. This brought tears to his eyes. Jem did not deserve it, he definitely didn't. Jem deserved a full life, a lifetime with the girl he loved, the very same girl, Will fell for. Tessa looked at her husband and raised her eyebrows questioningly for which, her husband replied with the shake of his head as if to say nothing. Just then, there was a loud crash and Will could see his vision blackening...Tessa's voice was the last thing he heard.

X.o.X

James was reading in his room when a soft knock brought him out of his trance. "Come in" he said. The door opened to reveal Cordelia. "Daisy" he said. "Mornin' James umm..i know this sounds stupid, but my mom sent me to you know, be with you, and umm.....spend time with you....i-i-i refused but then she said something like 'of course you don't have to spend time with him, you were in the same room afterall' and that's it i-i stormed out of the house and came here. I thought of going to Lucie but i don't know where she is , so i came here....." she trailed off, her face was flushed.

James looked at her and broke into a fit of laughter, and Cordelia's face turned into an impossible shade of red. "by-the-angel" James choked out between fits of laughter. Cordelia huffed and muttered, "it was my mistake coming to you " and walked out leaving a still laughing James. After spending a whole five minutes in laughing(which was really dramatic for such a small joke, but he was a herondale so everything that was dramatic meant normal to him),James went out to go find Cordelia, the persian girl was probably mad at him and if he didn't right things between them then his sister will kill him for sure. And surprisingly, James knew where to find his fiance exactly-The Training Room and there she was, swinging Cortana.

A mischiveious idea crossed his mind and he turned into shadow and slowly crept up to her. Cordelia froze, her Cortana stopped in mid arc and shut her eyes. Then as soon as James was within her arm's length she swung her Cortana so quickly that James had to duck in order to avoid detaching his head from the rest of his body and got up, turning himself into his usual self and grabbed Cordelia by her waist from behind and swung her around. The poor girl was so startled that she dropped her Cortana in the process. He set her down and grinned at her.

BOOM

THUD

CLASH

James and Cordelia ran in the direction of the sound, "looks like it is coming from our library" James said. Cordelia nodded. But the pair never made it till the library, midway to their destination, their vision started to blacken and they both passed out.

X.o.X

Lucie made her way to the institute door, and opened it. She went to the library, hoping she'll get some time for herself. She had to get Jesse back, she owed him and-and she loved him too. That confession took a lot from her, just think about it, she was in love with a ghost!! She opened the library door and found her parents on the couch...she immediately closed the door and raced to her room, tears threatening to spill at any moment from her eyes. She saw James walking towards the training room, of course he didn't see her.

It was unfair- really unfair, her parents had the best life ever while she and her brother were crumbling away in love. A tear made it's way down her cheek. Her parents should have told them what it was to have a heartbreak. Now she understood her brother perfectly. She could now see that it was very hard to be normal, while suffering the pain of heartbreak. She gave a bitter humorless  laugh-The Blackthorn siblings broke their hearts..... A loud bang alerted her, interrupted her thoughts but before she could respond, Lucie's vision started to black out and she fell unconscious. 

The same way Anna, Matthew, Charles, Christopher, Thomas, Alastair, Gideon, Sophie, Cecily, Gabriel, Charlotte and Henry were blacked out too. 

A/N: That was.....well idk what that was😂.
Sorry i can be a bit idiotic sometimes, tell me how is it pleaaaaseee. I finally got an idea after a longggggg period of writer's block. Comments are appreciated, tell me how i'm doing please, i'm really anxious, this is my first fanfic, so..help me out!

And....avafiege ,-Piper_McLean777- ,sassypomegranate ,Miss_Fairchild ,cattycat354 ,Matillymwhat-could-have-beenKatnissMorrgenstern6grace_kulhanek  i am sooooo sorry.... wattpad ain't letting me dm u all, so hi!! it's been a long time since we last spoke.