24-Secret Missions

The ground beneath them shook violently, everyone dropped on all fours. After a minute they all stood up and saw around themselves. They quickly conducted a survey, and they found out Will, Jem, Mina, Wei Lian, James, Lucie, Matthew, Avia, Alec, Rafe and Luca went missing. "Alright, we are gonna live here, for a whole week, make yourself comfortable" Magnus said, enjoying as the glitter fell as rain on him, little did he notice Tessa standing close by. (Poor tessa, there and here also 🤣🤣)

She glared at him. But the ground beneath them shook again. "What is happening?" Clary screamed, and then everything  turned black!!!

X.o.X

By the time they all got up, they were in some dark room. Where am i? Jace thought. Using their voice, they all determined that all of the remaining people were there. Just as they were wondering why were they all here in this dark room with no source of light, a door opened and the silhoutte of a girl could be seen. She strutted in and switched on the lights and lo! she was Grace!!! "Grace....?" Christopher said. "What is the meaning of this?" Thomas snapped, very unlike Thomas but sometimes when you are trapped in shadow realm things change.

Rolling her eyes, Grace said, "Whatever listen, it is not safe for you all to be here , Leave at once, go to any timeline you want, but come back when Mina and others do.

The ground beneath them shook and they woke  up in New York.

X.o.X

*Time skip*

2183

"The week had passed so quickly." Luca whispered as he tugged a stray strand of hair behind Mina's ear. "It did go real quick". Mina whispered back. They were in her room. In  next 20 mins. the portal would open, they would jump through and would be back in shadow realm. So everyone was savoring moments with the people that stole their hearts. "Mina" Tessa's voice resulted in Mina and Luca freezing less than 6 inches away from each other, choosing to ignore, Mina closed the distance between them. 

We thought she was a child
All sweet and mild
But instead it turns out
Her age was never a doubt
And look at her ignoring us
Why shouldn't we create a fuss?! 

Min groaned in frustration as she and Luca broke apart. She looked at the door and saw Will there, how did she not close the door??!! 'atleast it wasn't demon pox song that he sang'. Mina muttered. And the trio made their way downstairs. Everyone was waiting for them. "What happened Mina? I called you, you still didn't come down. " Tessa said smiling. "Why ask when you know the answer Motherrrr" Mina said, her voice was calm but yet deadly.

They all jumped through the portal, just in time to see the others coming from another portal.

"Where did you all go?" Will asked
"Ohhh some secret Missions" Cecily answered grinning. 

Next chapter will be long, i promise!!