The Great Battle-Part 1

I'm gonna jump around a lot right now, so try to follow, basically everything is happening at once, bear with me for this chapter plz. 

Alec found it in him and finally shouted 'TRAITOR'. Cashmia stopped dead in her tracks and looked back, was it...hurt in her eyes? Guess not, Alec thought, why would someone as traitorous as her or a back stabber like her feel hurt?

Cashmia turned back and walked till Asmodeus, 'Father' she said softly. Her hair was light brown in colour, and her eyes were brown right now too, this meant she was light hearted. Max and Rafe found the broken grains of sand interesting and were very studiously studying it

Asmodeus spread his hands wide and let Cashmia stand beside him, it looked like the king and his heir were standing right there. Magnus couldn't perform his magic, he found all his magic draining from him.

Alec took out his Seraph Blade and pounced at Asmodeus, too bad, Cashmia stopped him with her magic. Asmodeus looked at her amused and said, "That's quite a few tricks you got up your sleeve daughter". And moved forward towards Magnus.

"I offered you a lot son, A LOT. You declined every thing, EVERYTHING" Asmodeus hissed, "And so, i made a plan, a plan where you would be bound to train, i trapped the daylighter's sister, I made sure my daughter was trained by you *evil laugh* and now, look at her, standing in all her glory"

And then Asmodeus moved to strangle Magnus, "Wait Father" Cashmia called out. Asmodeus's hand stopped midway to Magnus's throat and he turned around slowly. "What my love?" He asked Cashmia softly.

X.o.X

Ava flung herself between the coming spear and Jace and deflected the spear. "VALENTINE", She said in a clear voice, "I am not  letting you hurt Jon and Seb in anyway, neither am i gonna let you hurt Clary. their sister in anyway."  Valentine smirked and said to Ava, "Oh my! Your sister no longer can clear demon blood in Sebestian! She can no longer turn his eyes green, SHE CAN'T *Evil laugh*" 

Ava looked at Ema who looked back at her, silent conversation flowing through their eyes. "Son, Kill these Cardale sisters first. Then we will see what we can do with my daughter and her family". Lillith hissed. Jon and Seb appeared from behind them, and moved towards the Cardale sisters. Ema stepped front, she said, "Jon, Jon you're my Parabatai, I would never ever raise a hand on you, even if you-you bring Heosophorus down upon me.". "Seb, Jon," Ava called softly, "please". Those words might have had an effect on the Morgerstern brothers, because they stopped  dead in their tracks.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING" Lillth screamed in frustration. Both Seb as well as Jon turned around, their swords pointing in the direction of Lillith and Valentine, "You really thought we would kill Ava, Ema or hurt Clary father?" Sebestian spat. "Never" Jon hissed.

Valentine looked really shocked at his  son's words, and then his face turned furious, and he charged at them. Jon dodged him while Seb counter-attacked him. Jon made a run for Clary, reaching there he placed Heosophorus in her hands, "there sis, that belongs to you, i prefer Seraph blades " turning to Resin, he took out a ring from his pocket. "You dropped it when you entered the shadow realm". Resin beamed at him and took the ring from him, the way she held it, so delicately made it clear for everyone that it was a really precious ring for her. 

With shining eyes she hugged Jon, who looked startled, and whispered, "Thank you, thank you so much" and then she wore the ring on her finger and wiggled her fingers. Some sort of light radiated from her and in a split second she was in a black gear a sword strapped to her back.'

"Isn't it Joyuese you have there?" Ema called out, Resin nodded. "I won it" She replied. "Let's go fight then" Jon piped up. And everyone charged at the demons and their masters.

X.o.X

Lucie was the first one to charge onto Belial, but too bad she was blocked by some unknown shield. 

*Evil laugh from belial*

"You reaaally thought it'd be easy didn't you?" Belial smirked. Lucie was burning with rage now, but Wei Lian stopped her. He just kept a calming hand on her back and she immediately relaxed. Now it was Belial's turn to attack, and without a word, he pounced onto them, Wei Lian shielded himself and Lucie using magic, Mina blocked the blow with Cortana and James turned into a shadow. 

"Belial you are fighting everyone of us! , but kudos greater demon, u fight quiet well, looks like age hasn't caught upto you yet". James's voice echoed from every direction. Mina and Lucie smirked as they attacked at once, Mina was wielding Cortana, Lucie was wielding the Herondale dagger. Wei Lian had his magic wrapped around both the girls. James, well angel knows what James was doing, he turned into a shadow remember?

Belial screamed as both the girls drove their weapons home into his body. A sudden jolt of power from him sent all the three non-shadow warriors flying into the air, they landed a few feet away, firm on their feet. James's part in this fight was still unknown.  

"Brothers and sisters, oh princes and princesses of the demon world, come i need you all" Belial cried. 

"Aaah so the old man wants backup then, looks like age did catch up onto him" Wei Lian commented smirking. Belial turned towards him furious. "Let my brothers and sister come, i'll end you" He snarled. 

X.o.X

Just as Clary was about to Jump, Valentine said, "Oh dear Resin, Clary and Jace, though your parents never took care of you, never loved you, if you join me, i'll give you everything, will you join me?" 'he was using his persuation voice, Oh no' Clary thought.  

"True, my parents never raised me, they were busy with whatever they said they were busy with, True, i never got the impression they loved me, but you know what? Aunt Isabelle raised me, Uncle Simon is a father I never had, Maybe my biological parents didn't think i was worth anything, but they did, UNCLE SIMON AND AUNT ISABELLE DID!! How dare you think i'll betray them" Resin said, she was furious, to be frank, she looked quite scary

fadedpassion

Matillym

happy now? as the chap long enough?