4-Lady of...

I am backkkk
Read on to find more abt Ema.
Trust me my girl is sooo good.
Hope you'll like it

Ema just stared as Clary slipped back into sleep. She sighed and slipped the bracelet on Clary's wrist and left the institute. No one cud know she was here or else Seb wud be in trouble.

Sebestian Morgerstern...the love of her life. No one knew why but when he was with her sm how his eyes turned green and his demonic nature was nowhere to be seen. Valentine is so afraid that Ema will lead Seb away frm his evil motives. He threatened to kill her but Jon and Seb are is doing their best to keep her safe. Jon and the non-demonic Seb(nSeb for short) dnt want their little sis to get hurt... that's why they made Ema go and give Clary that bracelet...it wud protect her and it wud even disappear from the body so no one wud know Clary is wearing it.

Lost in thought..Ema entered a dark alley when she felt sm thng or rather sm one grab her frm behind...her Shadowhunter instincts turned on in a jiffy and she swung her leg and swiped her captor off his feet and then she got a look at his face and started laughing. "OMG Jon, u scared meee"
"U r my brother's girlfriend that's the only thing keeping me frm paying u back" Jon said but joined the laughter.
After a while of laughing,Jon suddenly turned serious and said, "Seb is going under Lillith's possession again, we need u Gosho" Gosho..only a few ppl called her that...she looked at him and said only 2 words that were worth a thousand pictures, (//remember a picture is worth a thousand words), "Let's go"
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

After half an hour or so Jon led Ema into a shed sort of a thing..and there was Sebestian Morgerstern. Ema sucked in her breath...he looked so weak. "Seb..?" Ema called out. Out of the corner of her eye, she cud see Jon leaving them both in privacy.

Ema was in Seb's hands in a jiffy. They both stood there hugging in silence. Using the silence around them to talk to to each other. The hug meant many things..it gave solace to them both..it gave a hope that they will find a solution to this..it was a hug that said they'll never leave eachother.

They both pulled apart, their eyes glossy, and then leaned into each other till their faces were mere. inches apart. Ema gave her trademark smirk and moved away from him. Seb gasped..her sweet torture was getting into his nerves he shouted,
"GET HERE LADY OF PURPLE RHOMBUSES!!!!!"

Ema laughed and ran. True she loved purple rhombus memes and so he called her that. damn she even had a purple rhombus cult!!(in the mundane world ofc) She laughed as he caught her by the waist and pulled her to him when they heard Jon shout, "Valentine's calling u Seb"
Seb groaned and pecked Ema's cheek and went away with Jon leaving Ema there in the shed. "I'll get u out of it Seb..i promise i will" she whispered to herself.

So there ends the chapter.. hope you liked it
Don't forget to vote and comment 😁😁