13-The New World

A/N: No one asked me about Lucie, Cordelia, James, Ema and Ava?? Forgot they exist?
C'mon let's plunge into the story

Happy reading:))

Lucie woke up and found herself all alone in midst of what she could only describe as an ocean of sand with a few dried trees here and there. She sat up and looked at the surroundings a bit more carefully.

Lucie felt something in her hand. She glanced down and saw a letter. She opened it:

To: Lucie Blackthorn....

She read the letter, re-read it and read it again. She closed her eyes and let the information she just learnt from the letter sink in. She took out her stele and ran it across the letter and marked a rune on it. As soon as she finished marking the letter was set on fire and the letter got burnt completely. Alright, let's play the game now she thought. And set out to explore the shadow world.

X.o.X

Ema fell into a void and after what felt like hours and hours of falling she fell on a hard floor with a thud. She groaned and stood up and quickly checked her pants for her stele and her back. after ensuring that her blade-Joyese was alright, she always felt a pride whenever she held her blade. It was one of the three legendary blades, brother blade of Cortana and Durendal. the next thought in her mind was Ava. By the angel, where was Ava. "heya Em, where are we?" Ema heard Ava's voice from behind. She quickly turned around and hugged Ema very tightly. "can't-breathe" Ava choked out, with a slight chuckle ema released her.

Now that she had Ava by her side, Ema turned around to take a look of her surroundings, and was- to be honest- puzzled, itrigued, excited, suspicious, weary, and active. all she could see was miles and miles of sand. "Let's explore the broken-rock land" Ava said, "Broken-rock land?"ema asked her to which her twin replied, "well, when you break anything it turns to pieces, so if u break the stone to pieces it will turn into sand...Easy peasy Ms.No-fun" Ema rolled her eyes at her sisiter's antics and set out to explore the world , Valentine hurled them into.

Ema and Ava went on walking but all they could see was sand when Ema spotted someone, a boy crouching over something ,at a distance. Ema and Ava quickly placed the invisibility rune that Jon created on themselves and walked closer. As they neared they could see the boy was actually crouching over a girl, drawing an iratze on her. as if he could sense the twins approaching, he quickly saw in their direction,but of course he cudnt see them, beside her, Ava sucked in a breath, even Ema was mesmerised. The boy had golden eyes, and raven black hair, he looked charming and......beautiful.

The girl he was crouching on groaned and tried to sit up. She had fiery red hair, and brown eyes, she tried to get up but couldn't and collapsed onto his chest. his eyes were filled with worry, as he looked onto her. her breathing was ragged and she said something like "why tordana" her voice was muffled so Ema couldn't understand what she said. She looked like she needed help and the boy had no idea what to do. He kept whispering something to her.

The couple infront of her painfully reminded Ema of Seb and her. Sure there was no similarity between the boy in front of her and Seb. They did not match a bit, but she could see it in the way he held her, he did care for her, just the way her Seb did for her. The mere thought of looking at the couple filled her with rage. Maybe they were alone here in this broken world,but they still had each other, but she? She had been ripped away from her parabatai, her love, the people who were at the centre of her world. She knew she should be feeling sorry for them, but she just cudnt keep her selfish thoughts away, Valentine, she thought bitterly, you are the reason for this, and i'll make sure u'll pay for it.

Beside her Ava striked off her invisibility rune and walked towards the pair, Ema followed her sis. As they went and crouched in front of them the boy looked at them and with something Ema couldn't understand in his eyes. "Let us help" Ema and Ava said together. They both wearing gear, so they were shadowhunters. The girl had pieces of glass embedded in the palm of her hand, Ema observed, while Ava's eyes lingered onto the boy's wrist where a bracelet was firmly secured, and the inscription on the bracelet read,-

"loyalty binds me"

A/N: Why did the letter say Lucie Blackthorn? And what did the letter actually have in it that Lucie even destroyed it after reading it??
Mhmm interesting right?
So who do you think were the boy and the girl?? Comments are appreciated and c'mon take a wild guess and say what did the girl mean by "why tordana"

I really hope sassypomegranate and avafiege won't kill me, i hope i didnt mess up the characters of the cardale sisters😅.......If i did am sorry.

Bye lovelies😘😘