20-OLD FRIENDS AND MEMORIES

Mina woke up to Lucie's voice. She opened her eyes and said, "What Lucie?" Lucie shook her head and said, "There are 3 new girls here, they happened to have heard a loud sound like rest of us and woke up here." Mina jumped out of her bed and quickly got ready. Just as she was about to come out of her room, Tessa was standing at the doorway of her room. She handed Mina her breakfast and said, "Eat and come out soon". Placing a kiss on her forehead, Tessa left the room.

Wei Lian woke up to someone shaking him awake. He opened one eye and saw James. "Go away James." he groaned. James chuckled and said, " There are 3 new girls here, they happened to have heard a loud sound like rest of us and woke up here." Will jumped out of his bed and quickly got ready. Just as he was about to come out of her room, Jem was standing at the doorway of her room. She handed him his breakfast and said, "Eat and come out soon son" and left. 

Will was sitting along with Jem and Tessa outside along with others. Resin, cashmia and Ivanka came to them together and sat across them. Just then Gabriel choked on his tea, Wil looked at him amused, and said, "Oh c'mon lightworm, drink your tea prop-" He was cut off by a whip circling his wrist. There standing and holding the other end of the whip was Ivanka. "Light-wood" she hissed. "It is lightwood, not lightworm, What is it?"  "Lightwood" Will mumbled clearly scared. And she released him. Will looked down at his wrist and saw a red patch on his skin where the whip touched him. 

Gabriel looked at her amazed and before he could say a word, Isabelle spoke up, "That was fabulous" Ivanka looked at her and smirked, turning to Will she said, "Don't you dare mess up with the lightwoods." And just as she was about to sit back, a clearly masculine voice screamed "IVANKA KATELYN LIGHTWOOODDDD" Everyone's heads snapped at the voice, there was Wei Lian, standing and smiling widely. "WILLIAM OWEN WEI LIAN CARSTAIRS!!!!" Ivanka shouted back. They both hugged eachother laughing. 

"Awww i missed you so much" Wei Lian said ruffling her hair affectionately. He saw past Ivanka and said, "AHHH RESIN CELINE HERONDALE! AHA CASHMIA LEWIS". The two girls burst out laughing and he hugged them too. He turned to Cashmia and said, "Darling, i don't miss you even one bit" Cashmia rolled her eyes. 

An over-dramatic gasp was heard and everyone looked to see Mina. "This is unfair", she cried dramatically, swinging her hands in the air, "My brother graces you three with his presence and you forget me! Has anyone ever seen such a serious case of injustice" . Resin picked up with her, and said in the same dramatic way, "Oh dear heart, trust me i know your feelings. We have just met your brother infact! We were about ask about you, and here you are truly gracing us with your presence. "Shut it drama queens". Resin mocked a hurt expression and cried, "By the angel..." and gave a yelp and attempted to run but Cashmia caught her tightly. 

Wei Lian was laughing uncontrollably, he used his magic to get a duck! Resin screamed, 
"THOSE ARE DUCKS!!!!! 
BLOOD THIRSTY BEASTS
THEY WILL EAT US ALL,
DON'T TELL ME I HAVE NEVER WARNED YOU!!!"

As soon as she said that, Will and Jace yelped, to give a dramatic effect, the duck conjured by Wei Lian decided it was the right time to quack and there, "QUACK QUACK" it said. 

Resin, Will and Jace screamed louder, though they were just 3 they made a real mess trying to run away from the Duck. Ivanka rolled her eyes saying something like, "Herondales' and picked up the duck. Wei Lian snapped his fingers and the duck vanished. Mina was laughing uncontrollably, she was sitting on the floor, "Awww Herondales!" She said as if she was talking to babies. Will composed himself and came and sat between Tessa and Jem, Jem looked like he was trying his best not to laugh, Tessa had tears in her eyes, she laughed that much! "Betrayed by my own parabatai and wife" Will and Jace mumbled. "Hey" Alec, Jem , Tessa and Clary said in sync.

THINGS GONNA GET SPICY AND THE BATTLE IS GONNA BEGIN!

GREATER DEMONS-->OUR VILLAINS ARE GONNA ENTER. YOU HAVE BEEN FORE TOLD.