11-Next Gen

Rafe smacked his cousin's head as she tried to steal his muffin. "Uncle Alec!" she cried. Making his father come running from the kitchen, by looking at him, Rafe suspected he was making pies (A/n: throw back to demon realm..when Alec was asked to make pies). "What happened Resin?" his father asked. "Rafe hit me on my head uncle! u won't believe it but it is hurting!!" she said. 

"Rafe" Alec said with a hint of warning in his voice. Rafe waved his hand, and Alec went inside back into kitchen. Resin then stood up from the chair across him, walked upto him, where Rafe was sitting on the couch and sat beside him, Rafe shifted on the couch to give some place to her, and changed his position a little so she could lean her head on his shoulder. As much as they fought, he loved her and would die for her without hesitation and he knew that even she wouldn't hesitate to step between him and any danger that threatened him. That was exactly, what disturbed him, Resin was 8 years younger than him, his little sis, he couldn't let anything happen to her and he won't .

"Rafael Santiago Lightwood-Bane" Resin screamed in his ear, "Resin Celine Herondale" he screamed back and as she leapt out of the couch, he pulled her by her arm and pinned her down to the floor, her chalk white hair a stark contrast to their blue carpet. Just then, the door opened to reveal his other cousin Luca and Avia, his little sis, "hello there Rafael Santiago Lightwood-Bane" Luca said. He didnt seem to notice poor little Lora pinned to the floor- no, he might have ignored it, yeah that sounds right. 

"Lucas Robert Lightwood Lovelace, hello to you too" Luca was younger than him by five years. Rafe was very close to Luca, Rafe always thought, that his father Alec lightwood bane must have looked like Luca when he was young, with their stunning blue eyes and raven black hair anyone would believe that they were son and father.   Rafe treated him almost equal to him and Max.  lemme repeat ALMOST equal to him and Max. 

Rafe's brown eyes found Avia's gray one's from across the room and he smiled at her. She smiled back. He still remembered the day, his dads adopted her. She was minutes perhaps hours  old  at that time. And a mundane on top of that. He was just 6 years old then, when she was adopted. There was a bond between him, Max and Avia that only siblings share. She tells everything to them, and they to her. He still remembered how he and Max were the ones who cried, when she got bitten by a werewolf, whereas she, despite being the one bitten, comforted them and told them it was nothing and the next full moon night, when she didn't turn, Max and Rafe almost threw a party at pandemonium.

"Here comes the brunette" Luca said. Rafe glared at him and said, "My sis surely has a name" to which, Luca replied, "by which i will call her, when you release my cousin from that iron grip of yours".  Rafe and Avia both said in unision, "She is our cousin too". And of course, Rafe released his cousin anyways, and just then Alec called, "Rafe, help me to get these pies out" 
"yes father, am comin'"

Avia watched her brother go to into the kitchen, and in one stride was in front of Luca. she was still adjusting to be a half-turned werewolf, she really underestimated herself sometimes, like for instance, now, she reached Luca faster than she assumed she would. And once near him, she folded her arms in front of her and said, "really? did u just call me a brunette?" It really annoyed her when people called her with her hair color and not her name. Her cousins, Luca and Resin knew exactly how to get under her skin.  

"Heya!" A voice from the door made all the three of them look towards it.  there at the door were Ivanka and Cashmia. "Hey sis" Luca said, as Ivanka sat beside him. "Heya brother mine" she said. Cashmia offered him a warm smile and sat beside Avia, these three girls were quite inseperable.  He looked at Cashmia, her eyes were brown today, and her hair was light brown, Cashmia was 17 just  2 years younger than him, and he knew Cashmia for 17 years....yup all of them were childhood friends. Her eyes and hair were her warlock marks, it all depended on her mood, she was lightheaded today, so her hair was light brown, the golden streaks in her hair were light too.. almost the same color as the rest of her hair.  but if she was feeling strong emotions, her hair would turn dark brown and the golden streaks in her hair would be in stark contrast with the rest of her hair-much more pronounced.