Epilogue

Mina grinned as she stood before Lake Lynn and lo! there the water started to shimmer and glimmer and up rose the ghosts of Jem, Avia, Rita and Luca. They all smiled at her, beside her, were Wei Lian, Lucie, James, Will and Tessa. "Welcome back " Mina shouted, the newly raised ghosts whooted! Oh! how happy it was all!

X.o.X

James looked at Cordelia, his wife, it's been just an year since he married her, if he never knew, he would have been thinking about giving divorce to her, but, hey! he loves her now ok?

No way he's gonna do anything to push her away. 

OH! how happy it was all!

Alastair and Thomas came out as a shock to them all, and so did Christopher and Grace. Jesse and Lucie were engaged , James smiled as how Lucie went so 'unlady like' to marry Jesse.

*Flashback*

In the London institute's library Jesse was being interrogated. James, Lucie, Tessa, Will, Gideon, Sophie, Gabriel, Cecily, Cordelia, Alastair and rest of the merry thieves were also there. Poor Jesse, Will was asking him so damn difficult questions. 

When he lost his patience and said, 

"Sir please,
First I am dead
And i am roaming the world like a ghost
Then i am back alive
And i am in the shadow realm-"

"And I am in love" Lucie cut him off. 

Every head turned in her direction, she kept her gaze steady on Jesse as she spoke, "It's now or never Jesse, accept you do love me, we can get engaged and married and run the institute together, Oh don't worry, i am planning to kick James out of the institute anyways, SPEAK JESSE!"

"Lucie, i am getting interrogated right now..." 
"Bold of you to assume i care" 
"Alright, so should we keep the engagement a week from now?" Will asked. Jesse looked at him as if this man went nuts. 

*Flashback ends*

James smiled as that day's events whirled in his mind. 

Oh! everything was so happy!!

X.o.X

Luca grinned at Mina as she tackled him into a hug. He knew he wouldn't die in this realm, and he would always be there for her, even after he dies, he would be beside her as a ghost. 

"mama! Papa!" their children's voices brought them back to Earth and they went to ask them what they want

Oh! how happy they were!

X.o.X

Jem took little Mina in his hands, and looked at her. How mature she was in the shadow realm. He kissed her forehead. and gently placed her back in her cradle, Tessa kept a calming hand in his shoulder, and Kit was right by his side. 

Jem knew in like a few years even Will would be with them

What more could he ever ask for?

X.o.X

Livvy looked at her world-Thule. Her ancestor, Lucie Blackthorn had revived the angels in this world, and things were getting back to normal. she smiled as she felt Cameron sneak up from behind her, the angels not only restored the angelic rune power in the world, but revived all the dead shadowhunters too, including Cameron. 

There was nothing Livvy would ever asked for.

X.o.X

Everything was happy, the spell from the Living Volume of the Dead, made sure that the demons never bothered them again.

THE END

OMG, I COMPLETED MY FIRST EVER FANFIC!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH WHOEVER IS READING THIS!

SPECIAL THANKS TO Matillym  AND  fadedpassion  YOU WERE THERE WITH ME THROUGH THE WHOLE BOOK!!!

Love ya'll