16- 2183??!!!!

Tessa, Jem and the others (of team blackthorn) were sitting outside the caves they chose to stay for the night. Just then Rafe came running out of the institute and said, breathless, "I-I found these two letters in his pocket". "Well read them then" Julian said. Rafe nodded and opened the first letter. He read:

19-05-2183
To: Will Graycardale, High warlock of Shanghai

As the high warlock of Shanghai, we believe you know about the mysterious disappearances of many Mundanes, downworlders and Shadowhunters. Some of them were found dead, while some of them were found completely traumatized and there has been no sight of a larger portion of the disappeared people, who we hope against hope, haven't met the same fate. We require your assistance to sought this mystery out. We hope you, your sister Mina Herongraystairs and your mother Tessa Gray al, ng with Magnus Bane will investigate the matter and report us soon. if you need any help, we are always here, just reach out to us and we'll assist you.

With regards,
The Spiral Labrynth

With regards,The Spiral Labrynth

"By the angel" Max breathed,

" HE IS FROM 2183?!!!! GOSHHHHHHHH" Emma screamed.

Julian stared wide-eyed

the others were all in shock

Tessa jumped up and snatched the letter from Rafe's hand, she looked down onto it and said, "Well this is indeed the Spiral Labrynth...this is their stamp"

"Looks like," ty said slowly, "No one observed that it is mentioned that Tessa is his mother, and indeed Tessa you did give birth to a boy named William, and based upon the time you said you came from....he is currently growing in you." Jem and Tessa stared at him wide-eyed and then they looked at each other and smiled.

"tsk tsk" rafe interrupted, "There is another letter". "Oh read it please" Tessa said. So he read it:

Dear Will,

As you know i am in Idris right now, so i cannot message you. I am leaving to Paris tonight, to investigate into the matter. I hope you have already started your investigation and wish you luck. Mother had said that she got a lead in Wales and Magnus went to Rome for investigation as he is still banned from Peru. I will keep you updated about the investigation details. Stay in touch.

With love,
Mina Herongraystairs

With love,Mina Herongraystairs

A/N: Alright...i know my handwriting is stupid but i felt like it would be good if i you know...just keep a written version of the letter.

X.o.X

Will and the others were warming themselves by the fire when Cecily came rushing to them and said, "she had these around her neck" and handed over to Will a jade pendant and clockwork angel. "This is the pendant i gave Jem" Will whispered to himself, "By the angel it is indeed Jem and Tessa's daughter" "I-I also found two letters with the girl." Cecily said breathless. "well read them then" Magnus said.

Cecily nodded and read the first letter:

19-05-2183
To: Mina Herongraystairs, high warlock of London

As the high warlock of London, we believe you know about the mysterious disappearances of many Mundanes, downworlders and Shadowhunters. Some of them were found dead, while some of them were found completely traumatized and there has been no sight of a larger portion of the disappeared people, who we hope against hope, haven't met the same fate. We require your assistance to sought this mystery out. We hope you, your brother Will Graycardale and your mother Tessa Gray along with Magnus Bane will investigate the matter and report us soon. if you need any help, we are always here, just reach out to us and we'll assist you.

With regards,
The Spiral Labrynth

With regards,The Spiral Labrynth

The Londoners were wide-eyed

The New Yorkers had their mouths hanging open

Alastair gulped as he said, "She-she is from 2183??"

"OH DAMNNNNNNNNNNN" Izzy screamed

"Whoaaaaa" Alec whispered

Jace whistled

"Whoooo" Clary whooted

"Aha" Gabriel and Gideon said in sync

"Well, well- i am pretty sure she is Mina; Jem and Tessa's daughter. But she has a brother in the future? cool" Jace said. "WHAT" Henry said. The new Yorkers then proceeded to tell the Londoners about how Jace saved Jem with Heavenly fire.

"tsk tsk" Cecily said, "lemme read the other one too"

The others nodded and she read,

Dear Mina,

I am doing alright here in Peru. I have wanted to go to Rome for investigation butunfortunately Magnus is still banned from Peru. He says he hasn't got a lead yet, but i believe he will soon. Mother had contacted me too, she says she has a very strong lead and will be calling us all to Wales to help her soon. Even i have got a good lead here. I hope your meeting with the clave had went well. While your investigating in Paris, I suggest you even enjoy yourself in the City of love as well
Stay in touch

With love,
Will Graycardale

"It is 2183 and i am still banned from Peru!! I must talk to spiral Labrynth at once!" Magnus exclaimed as Cecily completed reading the letter

"The night has already fallen...i suggest we all go rest and talk about it tomorrow, let's hope she has an explanation for all that is happening" Charlotte said, using her Consul tone. Everyone else nodded and retired to their respective caves. But not before Will giving Cecily the jade pendant and the clockwork angel to place around Mina's neck again.

So i guess one thing is clear...This boy and girl are Mina and Will, Will is one year younger than Mina and is a character added by me. Mina as you all know is a canon character. Tomorrow you will finally know what is happening!!! Can't wait for the great reveal!!!!!!'

I am damn excited for the next chap...what about you guys?