23-AT MIDNIGHT?!!

Matthew stared at the ceiling, he was given a very comfortable room, but he couldn't sleep. He kept tossing and turning around. Suddenly a lightbulb lit up in his mind. He sat up, came out of the room and ran to James's room. He banged at the door, and when James opened the door he pulled him outside and said, "We forgot something really important James, We have to talk to everyone!!" And with that Matthew got Lucie, Alec, Tessa, Will and Jem all were sitting in the library. Lucky Max, Magnus and Rafe, they went to their apartment.  "Where are Mina, Luca, Avia and Will?" Matthew said and made a run to Wei Lian's room. James and Jem took a run after him, but Matthew was fast he already reached the room. He didn't bother knocking and  opened the room door himself. 

Jem really didn't expect to see Wei Lian and Avia there, they were both sleeping, Wei Lian had his arm draped over Avia, they both sat up at the commotion Matthew made, Avia dropped her head into her hands, and groaned, "There is something called knocking!" she said to Matthew irritably, "I have to say something to all of you" Matthew said, and went over to Mina's room which was just opposite to Wei Lian's room. "Knock at least this time" avia said, she was clearly irritated.   

Matthew knocked on the door, and after 1/2 a minute it was opened by Luca, who asked sleepily, "What?" "I have to say something to all of you" Matthew  said. "Tomorrow please" Luca said, and just then Mina's voice from inside the room said, "Luca? Luca who is it?" . "Matthew here wants to say something." Luca said. "What is Matthew? Mina said, coming in the view

After 5 mins, they were all in library, "Let me get this straight", Jem said all of a sudden. "You marry Luca and you marry Avia right?" He said to Mina and Wei Lian and they both nodded with a smile. "So what is it Matthew?" Alec asked coming to the matter at hand. "I just realised", Matthew said, "That we do not know what spell we need from the book" Avia banged on the table, she stood up adding up to a really cool effect. "Seriously Matthew, you get us all in the middle of the night, to tell us we don't know what spell to use? seriously DID YOU NOT HEAR OUR LOVELY MINA SAYING, SHE KNOWS WHAT SPELL TO USE??!!" and with that she turned to Wei Lian and said, "I am giving you 60 seconds, come back, i really wanna sleep, if you dnt come by then, you are going to have to sleep anywhere but in our room. 

Mina got up from where she was sitting, turning to Luca she said, "I am off to sleep, do what you want, i don't keep restrictions on you" Wei Lian looked at Matthew and said, "My wife is quiet bossy" smiling awkwardly, he ran after Avia. Luca got up and said, "good luck Matthew, Avia's reaaaally angry" and he left with Mina. Jem, Tessa, Will, Lucie and Alec left too. 

Matthew went back to his room grinning, his plan worked. He successfully destroyed James's sleep. ahahahaa

*Next morning, while having breakfast*

Avia walked in and sat at the table, glaring at Matthew, Matthew squirmed under her gaze. She sat down still glaring at him, and ate her breakfast. Magnus looked confused, but after listening to what happened last night, he burst out laughing, poor Tessa, she had to bear another heap of glitter on her. To make things worse, her wet hair refused to give away the glitter that stuck to it. Even Mina's attempts couldn't take all the glitter off Tessa's hair.

Will Herondale being Will Herondale, sang:

Glitter Glitter everywhere
Even on my Wife's hair
Magnus's Glitter is a danger
Beware of this Glitter danger
Dangerous than Demon Pox
Magnus cannot keep it in a box

"Will" Tessa scolded. He just grinned at her as all the others laughed. Jem was laughing the hardest.  They knew, they all did, they were just cherishing the moments they might have for the last time, who knows if they are going to come back from the battle. who knows if they have it in their fate to live more moments like this.

Sorry for the short chap, but i have an exam today, please understand as my academics are quiet important for me, sorry if it sounded a little rude.