Chapter 22: You're Giving Me Such A Rush

-----------------

ALEX'S POV

-----------------

Lacey's been keeping me on my toes all day. Even around everyone else. It all started when I got cockblocked by Brad. Still pissed, I wouldn't tell him though. He's like Lacey's big brother, talking to him about sex and stuff with her is not an option. He would kill me in seconds.

Like I was saying, Lacey's being a constant tease. Brushing her hand oh-so-subtly over my crotch area, whispering dirty things in my ear. Let me tell you something, Lacey is the queen of dirty talk. It's filthy in an amazing way. She says all these things about what she wants me to do to her, what she wants to do me. So hot that I'm pretty sure my zipper is going to pop any second. Thank god for what Lacey said next.

"Hey guys, I think it's about time me and Alex left. He's not feeling to good. I'll take him home. Brad, I'm borrowing your car, Kay?" Lacey said getting up and pulling me with her. I was like a dumb blonde right now. There is absolutely no blood in my brain... My pants are becoming a painful reminder of that. My jeans were tight enough to hold back my little problem and not create what Jack had so casually named "A Tent In The Pants!" Like it was nothing. She pulled me to Brad's car, and shoved me in.

I started to think about today. About Brad actually. He was pretty cool, we became bro's in 5 minutes. Easy. He did give me a little warning though. Something along the lines of "She's special, you make her happy. Don't break her heart." I can't say I was really listening. I was watching over his shoulder as Lacey was laughing with Ashlyn and Zack at something stupid. I love her, I would never hurt her. That would be my worst mistake. EVER.

"Lacey, babe. Where are we going?" I said nervously. I can't take anymore teasing.

"My house. My dads away on one of his holidays with Ash's parents. So it's me and you. Is that cool with you?" She asked. She didn't have to ask, she knew I was more than okay with being just me and her.

We pulled up to Lacey's and I got out of the car uncomfortably. I think you know why. Lacey kicked open the front door and dropped her bag by the front door. She kicked off her shoes and waited for me to do the same. I followed her lead and as soon as I had kicked my shoe off we were making our way up the stairs.

*ding dong*

"Ughhhhh. Who is here?" I groaned. She told me to go wait on the couch. Great. This better be good.

-----------------------

LACEY'S POV

-----------------------

Alex and I were really getting heated. Then someone rings my doorbell. I swear if its another girls scout...

I opened the door to find the 4 people I had been avoiding with all my life.

----------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

Kay so this is just something to put up that sorta leads you into the next chapter and it didn't really fit with the last chapter. So yeah this is short but next chapter will be worth it! Love you guys!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!! I really wanna know what you guys like/ what you don't like. If you want more Rian/Zack. More Jack. More drama. Less drama. Message me if you have a plot twist in mind!!! PLEASE COMMENT THOUGH!!!!

Vote and fan too! Love you guys!!!

XOXO, Kennedy!

Follow me on Instagram and twitter!

Twitter: @KennedyShaffer

Instagram: @KesBlonde71199