Chapter 20: I Can Handle It

------------------

ALEX'S POV

------------------

I'm sorta still turned on, just thinking about Lacey. She's amazing with her personality, yeah.

But, she is so fucking hot. That's how I got a boner when she was on top of me. So sexy. She was teasing me, I hate teasing. She was still sexy though. So freaking sexy! She gave me a blowjob. Amazing! She would hate me saying all this though, so it's our little secret for now.

She wouldn't let it go further than that one BJ though, I heard her mumble something like...

'Fucking Mother Nature' at some point. So I'm sorta guessing she's having 'that time of the month.'

I could seriously just get hard by thinking about her in 'that' way.

She was so hot!

I was sorta starting to think about her again when Ash called. She said something about me being ready in five minutes. I was already dressed because I went to the skatepark with Zack a few hours ago. I just grabbed my phone and iPod. Took a sweatshirt and ran outside. Ash was just pulling up when I got outside. She had her ranger rover.

"Sup Lex, get in." She said casually. I decided to play with her.

"My mommy says not to get into cars with strangers..." I said trying to sound like a kid. I was adorable if I say so myself.

"I've got candy?!" She said playing along.

"CANDY?!?!?!" I said running to the car and hopping in the backseat. Ash and I were pretty cool, somehow we had some odd form of friendship. Just random jokes and stuff.

"So Lex, what's up?" She said pulling away from my house.

"Uh, nothing really. I should be asking you that, you're the one that called me and told me to get outside. Where are we going? I didn't really hear what you yelled at me over the phone..." I said genuinely confused.

"We are picking up Zack and Lacey and playing couples laser tag!" She said sounding like an eight year old. That's probably why we got along.

"Cool. How's my girl, haven't seen her since that day at Katie's." I Said trying not to remember her running out on me. It really hurt, I know she didn't really run out on ME. But it still sorta hurt.

"She alright, we had a big shopping day today. She seemed good, missed you. She talked about you a few times. Hey, did you ever talk to her after you guys left Katie's?" She asked. So Lacey hadn't told her? I thought all girls told each other stuff like that...

Girl Code? right?

"I caught up with her, yeah. You can ask her about anything else. I don't really think it's my place to tell." I said.

My cheeks were heating up a bit. Embarrassment blush...

"Kay, but I see that blush. I'm so asking her." She said simply as we pulled up at Zack's. I crouched down in the back seat as Zack hopped in.

"Hey baby, what's going on? Why did you exactly need me? Oh and when are we getting Alex?" He said pecking Ash on the cheek.

"NOW!!!" I said jumping up from behind the seat and wrapping my arms around him. He almost jumped out of his skin!

"You asshole! Dude what the fuck?!" He shouted after he got his breath back. He was pretty easy to scare. Simple really, just yell and stuff.

"Haha, bro you are so fucking easy to scare!" I said in between giggles.