Chapter 25: Saving Us

------------------------------------

LACEY'S POV

------------------------------------

After having, umm.. ya' know.... Sex with Alex. We just cuddled, and spooned sorta.

It was... nice. I mean, Alex and I have always moved so fast. This whole cuddle thing was slow, and sweet. I guess maybe it would have been nice to take things slower, I like where I am with Alex though. It's pretty serious for only being about two months, but who ever said that was a bad thing.

We said I love you the day we met though... That's not normal. Well, maybe it's just true love. Right? Right.

Not Right. Wrong.

Oh god I think I'm panicking!!! Okay. Okay. Not Okay, Okay. Alex loves me. I love him. True. False. Frue?

Why has this become a test? Ugh. I'm failing. I mean, come on Lacey... Having a conversation? Who with?

Shut up me!

Ugh. See. This is driving me insane!

-------------------------------------------------

ALEX'S POV

-------------------------------------------------

It was amazing. She was amazing. Oh, fucking life is amazing! I have the perfect girl, my best friends and the band. What else could I want? Nothing. That's what.

Lacey was acting a bit off though. She seems sorta... like... scared to talk to me. I think that maybe she's doubting our relationship. I mean, that happens sometimes. We have been moving pretty fast. Should we slow down? She has that look in your eyes like Alexander Gaskarth, talk to me!

So. I did.

"Hey. Uh. Babe?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah." Lacey answered in a monotone voice. Oh god. Not good. Lacey's voice always had some sort of feeling in it!

"Um. Are you okay, I mean... You seem sorta like... scared of me. Did I do somethi-" I said but was cut off.

"ARE WE MOVING TOO FAST?" Lacey blurted out before she could filter it. I sat up and looked over at her again. So she did think we were moving too fast.

"Uh. I don't know really. I guess. But, baby; It's okay if you wanna slow down a little." I said trying to make her feel more comfortable. She didn't seem to budge from her awkward bubble. If anything she seemed even more put off by my statement.

"I-I don't know. I mean. Can we slow. Just a little? If it's okay with you, I mean-" She started but I cut her off similar to how cut me off.

"Of course babe. Whatever you need. But- uh. What does that entail. I mean, are we slowing down and staying where we are. Or are we gonna slow down and keep moving forward. I mean, I like where we are. It's nice. So maybe if we slow, we can just enjoy this?" I offered. She nodded with a smile. Bursting the bubble of hers. I smiled and leaned over to peck her lips. Telling her that this was all good. That we were fine, actually no.

We were perfect. We are perfect. And that's how it should stay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile with Jack and Katie........ (Third person POV)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Baby. What do you think about Lex and Lace?" Katie asked Jack, as she sat in his lap. Watching Home Alone... yet again.

"Uh. I don't know. Why?" He asked not really paying attention to her, keeping his focus on the screen. Jack and Home Alone was an unbreakable bond, Katie didn't know why she even tried.

"They just seem so happy. Remember when we were like that?" She sighed sliding out of his lap. And okay, now Jack notices because Katie loves to sit in his lap. Katie loves him. Right? She was having all these doubts now? Jack needed to stop her mind from overthinking this and leaving him.

"Baby? A-Are you breaking up with me?" Jack looked over at her in fear almost. Her eyes widened at his words, the way his did hers.

"No! No! Of course not! I was just thinking." Katie reassured him, sliding closer and back into his lap.

"You scared me Katie, you're having all these doubts. I-I mean with all of the things from our past and-" He began but was cut off by her lips kissing his.

"Relax baby. I am not leaving you, I love you, Forever." She whispered into his ear before nuzzling her face into his neck.

"And Always. I love you too Katie." He murmured into her ear. Kissing her forehead, then resuming the movie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

I know, you have every right to hate me. I'm so sorry! I'm writing up some major plot twists right now, so expect the unexpected! Feel free to comment or message your ideas. I am taking oneshot/twoshot requests and all you have to do is message me. I do ATL, but I can also do other bands. NOT BOTDF THO! I FUCKING HATE THEM! Their fans are out of control and were hating on one of my friends on twitter. So I defended her and some of them gave me shit. Worst part tho, is my friend is 16. And the bands personal account tweeted her insults and shit. NOT OKAY. 20-somethings should not be tweeting mean things to 16 y/o girls. So not them. Sorry about my mini rant. I have to apologize again though for not posting and shit. IM SO SORRY. I GOT SUCKED INTO MIBBA. THERE IS SO MUCH GOOD STUFF TO READ ON THE WEBSITE! Check it out if you haven't! I hope you all continue to read this! Im sorry once again! Feel free to hate me...

XOXO, Kennedy