Chapter 31: If It's Worth It.

--------------JACK'S POV---------------------------

"What are you doing here? I thought you guys broke up!?!?!" Lacey yell-whispered. I nodded.

"We did, but I just couldn't leave her to cry over me. Even if I couldn't kiss her and tell her I love her, the least I can do is hold her as she crys. I love her, I'll always love her." I explained.

"Why did she even break up with you?" Ashlyn cut in.

"Well, we've been having so many arguments. It was so hard to just be together sometimes, so she called it off." I sadly sighed.

They solemnly nodded in acknowledgement.

"I should probably go." I breathed out. I didn't want to leave, the girl of my dreams was sleeping with a tear-stained face just a few feet away. I had to go though, It would just be cruel for me to stay.

So I left, and drove to Alex's to meet the rest of the guys.

----------------------ALEX'S POV------------------------------------

"So, When do we tell them?" Rian whispered, as if there we people around who could actually hear us.

"Soon, we leave next week. I can't believe we pushed it off so far." Zack sighed. I nodded. We had been accepted to do a tour and we leave next week. We were told about it a month ago, but we didn't tell the girls. Only our parents knew.

In hindsight, that was a really stupid idea.

"We'll be gone for a couple months. How are we supposed to do that to them!" I groaned, running my hands through my hair. Just then, Jack entered the room; looking stressed and tired.

"We need to tell them tonight." Jack said jumping in on the conversation. We all agreed. Tonight we would tell the girls we we're leaving them for two months.

This wouldn't go over well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: Stay Seventeen will be ending. I've lost inspiration, I don't know what else to do. Next chapter will be the end. I MAY HOWEVER TAKE ON A SEQUEL ABOUT ONE OF THE OTHER RELATIONSHIPS. Sorry this was such a tiny and bad update.

xoxo, Kennedy