Chapter 23: Over and Done With

--------------------

LACEY'S POV

--------------------

"What are you guys doing here?" I blurted out suddenly shocked by my own bluntness.

"Um..." They all mumbled.

"Sorry, that sounded mean. Just like, you showed up at my door.... So..." I said trying to coax an answer out of them.

"We forgot. We're forgetting everything. Leaving the mess behind." Kara mumbled my way looking down shyly at her shoes.

"Okay. So... Where does this put you?" I asked trying to get some more information on this plan of theirs

"It puts it at you." Jack says looking at me.

"Me?" I ask again, confused about what the hell they're talking about. It isn't my relationship, sure my friends relationship. Not mine...

"LACEY! PLEASE! WHO THE HELL IS THAT IMPORTANT THAT YOU'RE STILL OUT THERE!" Alex whined and moaned. He was so caught up in his little world.

Oh Alex. Yeah... Forgot about him for a second. Jack shot me a look that screamed 'Lacey, Sex with Alex... Now! NICE!'

"So, got some company?" Jack said strutting through the door.

"Uh, maybe." I muttered. The other three followed him through.

I hope Alex put his clothes back on!

"So. Um. Alex is here. How are you two?" Kara asked shyly. She was always sorta shy.

"Great, thanks for asking. He's gonna be a bit mad though. We were sorta gonna do stuff today." I said looking down and blushing.

"Aww, you're blushing!" Katie yelled and pointed.

"Ugh. I know. I hate blushing!" I said embarrassed.

"It's cute, now where did the boys go off to?" Kara mentioned. She was right, Rian and Jack had disappeared. Probably to go find Alex.

-------------------------

ALEX'S POV

-------------------------

"YOU FUCKERS!!!" I screamed out. I had been sitting on Lacey's couch, on edge. No doubt from all the teasing Lacey forced on me. I love her, but she's killing me today!!! It's awful! Like I was saying, I was on the couch and Jack and Rian had come in and scared me... Like put you in a choke hold scared me. As soon as they ambushed me, I was instantly no longer horny. Thank god, that would have been awkward.

"Well, we haven't seen you in like, a week. It's more fun to hear you scream than it is to hear you moan and groan for you girlfriend. So what's up douchebag?!" Jack said sitting down next to me. Yeah I would have never lived it down if I still had a boner... Sounds embarrassing just saying it... Thinking it? You know what I mean!

"Um... Nothing much. Was sorta gonna get with Lay before you guys showed up. So... Yeah." I said while scratching awkwardly at the back of my neck. The two of them chuckled.

"Sorry about being a cock-block." Rian said.

"Yeah, I was cock-blocked enough today." I finally admitted.

"Really, what happened?" Jack asked, only curious because it was about sex.

"ALEX! WHAT ARE YOU TELLING THEM!" Lacey said bursting through the doors with Katie and Kara by her side.

"Nothing babe, calm down. I was just telling them how lucky I was to have you." I said getting up and walking over to her, grabbing her waist and pulling her close.

"Nice try, Lex. You don't get off that easy." She said.

"Haha. Your telling him!" Jack shouted at the two of us. We both turned and glared at him.

"God! I was just saying!" Jack said with a shrug.

Lacey gave him a playful glare then started laughing. I smiled, her laugh was insanely adorable.

------------------------------

"So. Where does this put you now?" Ashlyn asked.

She and Zack had come over, to discuss the situation of out group.

"It puts us before the party, I guess." Kara said.

"Okay. So. Yeah." Zack agreed.

"Who wants ice cream?" Lacey asked, successfully breaking the awkward silence that had been permeating the room.

"ME!" Jack and Katie both screamed jumping up from their seats on the couch. Lacey laughed and walked into the kitchen giggling. I followed after her while the rest of the group stayed seated on the leather couches.

-

"So Lay, I was thinking. About us." I said slowly.

"We're you?" She asked with a sarcastic smirk. I walked over to her and grabbed her waist pulling her close like I had earlier.

"Yeah. I was. As I was saying, I was thinking about us. It's almost the end of break. And what if we stayed at my house the night before the last day. Just hang. My parents are gonna be out of town, so...." I said trying to hint her in on what I wanted.

"Yeah. I'd like that." She said with a peck to the lips. She grabbed the ice cream from the counter and walked back to the lounge.

God. She makes me want her so bad.

--------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey all my Lacex shippers. Sorry, this is so long over due!!! Please forgive me for the wait?!?! Love you guys! Thank you for sticking with the story! I'll post soon hopefully and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

XOXO, Kennedy