Chapter 10: Memories Pt. 2

______________

LACEY'S POV

------------------------

When Katie told us about her first time, I have to admit I was jealous. People always say it's never like that, soft, caring, but still passionate... lucky Katie. It was always heart warming to hear and see happy couples, though I always wished it was me. I think I might have that now, with Alex.

We started on a conversation about modern day pop, fucking Britney Spears... Ugh.

"Nails are dry! Time to get dressed, then were doing hair and make up!" Kara squealed. I mean it's not everyday that we can do this, all hang out and just go girly. It's fun.

I ran to the closet to get the dress bags, my dress was a simple black dress that had a flowy skater skirt with a small silver belt. I tossed some black sling-backs on with it and finished off the outfit with black heart studs and a matching necklace. My hair was curled and thrown to the side of my shoulder and my make up was subtle but still noticeable, I coated my lips in mint lip gloss and waited. Once My nails had dried, I sat and watched the other girls get ready.

Kara was wearing a dark navy suede Moto jacket with a white lace dress underneath. He jewelry was a few simple bracelets and a small silver pendant Rian had given her. A pair of little ballet flats with bows finished off the look. She looked amazing. She straightened her wavy dark brown hair and put it into a messy side braid. Finished with lip gloss and eyeliner with a dash of foundation.

Katie donned a light purple flowy tank top with dark skinny jeans. She put on a pair of purple patent pumps and added a small silver ring with the infinity symbol on it. She had beautiful silver dangle earrings and curled the long side bangs before putting her hair into a ponytail.

Ash had on tan strappy sandals with a dark red halter dress. Her light blonde hair was left down and curled slightly. She had a small red heart tied around her neck, and added a few silver bangles. She swiped strawberry lip gloss on and added some mascara before grabbing her tan clutch.

We all finished getting ready and it was already seven, I texted Alex that we would be over a bit earlier than expected.

From: Sexi Lexi (Alex) <3

To: Racey Lacey (Lace) <3

Sure sweetie. I wuv woo! I wanna do you on the couch later. ~Lex

I started to laugh and called him to ask him what that was about. Seconds before I went to press the call button, he called.

"Hey Lace, sorry Jack sent that. We have band practice here till 7:45 so you guys can come watch. See you when you get here! Bye Lace!" Alex shouted over loud guitar riffs and hung up before I could respond.

"Kay guys, were heading over to Alex's and we can watch band practice till the party starts. Cool?" I asked grabbing my black purse.

"Mmhmm" Katie murmured while texting (probably jack)

"That's fine" Kara and Ashlyn muttered in between their conversation.

"Kay, we're taking my car!" I shouted and we walked out to my mustang. It's a white convertible and I love it so much. We all hopped in and I put the top down. I threw in a Green Day cd and blasted it while we drove to Alex's. his house was about 10-15 minutes away. We had just finished screaming out American Idiot when we arrived at Alex's. We decided to let the music blast for another 20 minutes and just sing along. It took 10 minutes for the boys to realize the music was coming from outside.

Suddenly Jack burst through the front door singing terribly off key. Of course he would... I quickly shut off the car so the music cut out. We all laughed he stopped singing and he started to blush furiously.