Chapter 14: Scene of The Crime

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys, I left you at a bit of a cliffhanger, and this chapter should clear some stuff up. Enjoy!

---------------------

LACEY'S POV

-------------------

I was walking to Katie's house, She texted me earlier saying she needed to talk. I had just arrived at the front door when I heard screaming. Not just playful tickle screaming. Bloody Murder Screaming.

I opened the door and saw a war zone. Pillows were thrown around, some ripped. Feathers still in the air from the ripped pillows. A few stray shoes lying on the floor. This plus the screams. Who died?

"I can't believe you? Why the hell did you do this?" Kara screamed. Woah, Kara is the one scolding Katie? I thought this would be different.

"It isn't my fault, I was drunk. Jack had disappeared! After we made out we went down stairs. He went to get a drink and never came back! I got so drunk! I don't even remember all that much!" Katie screamed back.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?" I yelled, getting their attention. They both snapped their necks around to see me.

"Katie, slept with Rian!" Kara yelled.

"Kara, calm the fuck down. Do Not Yell At Me! Katie how the hell did this happen? Tell me the whole story" I said calmly while pulling her over to the couch. Well, maybe not so calm, but I was trying.

" So me and Jack had gone upstairs, and we were making out on Alex's bed I think. Well..."

---FLASHBACK KATIE'S POV---

I was making out with Jack on Alex's bed. Jack was a great kisser. We pulled apart laughing.

Next thing I know we're downstairs, for some reason Jack dragged me back down here. We were sitting in the living room, laughing at one of Jacks stupid dick jokes with a bunch of the kids from school.

"Babe, I'm gonna go get a drink." Jack said. So he left to the kitchen. He didn't come back.

-----FLASHBACK OVER-----

"He didn't come back, I got so drunk. Next thing I knew it was waking up, in Alex's guest room. Alone. Though I kept getting these memories back, and Rian did too. It was a one time thing and It didn't mean anything. I'm on birth control, he used a condom so there is no chance of any accidents happening!" Katie said while looking down at her feet.

"Kara, you need to tell her." I said calmly. Kara glared at me, she shook her head before speaking.

"I forgive you Katie." She said.

"KARA! YOU CAN'T JUST LET THE GIRL FEEL BAD AFTER SHE TOLD YOU THE TRUTH!" I shouted. If Kara wasn't gonna come clean for herself, I'd do it for her.

"What?" Katie said, confused about what I wanted Kara to tell her.

"Kara slept with Jack." I blurted out. I got up, and walked to the door. I opened the door and stepped outside. I slammed the door shut and just sat down on the front stoop.

I heard shouting behind me.

"YOU HAD SEX WITH JACK AND LIED TO ME!!! YOU LET ME SIT HERE IN GUILT WHEN YOUR JUST AS GUILTY! YOU BITCH!" I heard Katie scream. Shit.

Just then. Ashlyn pulled into Katie's drive way.

"Hey sweetie, what's up. I came to check on Katie. She had a bit of a situation and she wanted to talk to me about it." Ashlyn said.

"You knew about Katie and Rian?" I said shocked.

"Yeah, me and Zack found out, but she made me prom-" Ashlyn started but was cut off by screaming.

"I HATE YOU!" I heard two voices shout inside.

"ASH! You go deal with those two inside, I'll get the guys over here. Now!" I shouted and Ash ran inside. I quickly pulled out my phone and called the guys. I told them all to get their asses to Katie's STAT.

They all arrived about seven minutes later.They were two late the damage was already in full swing. It all started because Me and Ash were trying to hold the two back. Ash had Katie's arms pinned behind her back and was trying to restrain her. I had Kara by her waist and was losing my grip. I quickly retightened my grip on her when I heard her shout death threats.

I lost my grip and Kara turned and punched me. I slapped her and we started fighting each other. Clawing at each other on the floor. She called me all these names while I was screaming about her being a 'Cheating Whore'

Not long after that. Katie called Ash a 'Skanky Hoe' and bit her. That was crazy. Ash slapped her and the two ended up on the floor in a cat fight, just like me and Kara. We were all screaming at each other and had some sort of injury.

The boys ran in after hearing our screams. They were all shocked and frozen in place. Kara punched me. While I clawed at her.

"YOU BITCH! YOU PROBABLY SLEPT WITH HIM TOO!" She shouted at me. I flipped us over so I was on top.

"I WOULD NEVER, IM NOT AS SUTTY AS YOU KARA!" I shouted back. I was now on top of her slapping her.

Alex ran to grab me, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. The other boys followed suit. Zack grabbed Ash before she could kick Katie.

Jack pulled Katie back before she could lunge at Kara. Rian grabbed Kara before she could attack Katie.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!" Alex shouted. The guys pulled us all into the lounge and sat us down. We all glared at each other. Even me and Ash. I had sold her out to Kara saying 'If anybody else slept with Rian, It would be Ashlyn.'

"Seriously! Explain yourselves." Jack said.

"I could say the same to you, with Kara! Seriously, she isn't even that pretty!" Katie shouted. Kara was about to lunge at her before Zack grabbed her. Jack was shocked at the words that came out of his girlfriends mouth.

"Err. Ummm. Uhh." Jack stuttered. Katie scoffed.

"Don't have an answer, I didn't think so." She said with a cruel look on her face. I didn't blame her, he had cheated. With her best friend. I couldn't blame Kara either, the same had happened to her.

I had a scratch on my face and I really wanted a hug right now. I felt betrayed and hurt. My friends had just hurt me emotionally and physically.

I let a few tears fall and Alex ran to catch them.

"Lace, sweetheart. What happened here. Please explain. I feel like I'm in the dark here." Alex said to me.

"Katie found out about Jack and Kara. Kara found out about Rian and Katie. They got into a fight and me and Ash tried to break it up. We just made things worse and now we're here. So..." I mumbled.

"Shit. This is gonna take a while." He muttered. I didn't know if he was talking about the physical mess of scratches, cuts, and bruises. The emotional wreak that me and the girls had become. Or the torn state that Katie's house was in. Probably all three.

We were a mess. And it would definitely take some time to clean up.

------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys, sorry about the short chapter I wrote on Sunday. Remember it? Haha "Remembering Sunday". Well what do you think? Was the wait worth it?! Tell me what you think will happen. I hope you liked it. Tell me what you think and maybe I'll dedicate the chapter to you!!!

Xoxo, Kennedy.

PS. If you're looking for an ATL Fan fic to read, check out my library it's filled with popular, and non-popular fics. They are all awesome! Check them out!