Chapter 16: Checked In

----------------

RIAN'S POV

----------------

I'm such a fuck up! I cheated, and got cheated on! At the same party! It was my fault too! I left Kara alone upstairs and told her I'd be right back, then didn't come back.

I also slept with Katie, which was also my fault.

The girls went off to talk, hopefully to make up.

"Rian, man I'm really sorry. I know you are too, I know we're both upset too! So can we just call this a truce, maybe?" Jack said nervously fiddling with his hands.

"Yeah man, I'm sorry. We both fucked up, so I guess it's even." I said. I noticed Jack visibly cringe at my words. He was either pissed, or didn't like what I said.

"No, we aren't even. We're equal. Even makes it sound mean. Sorta." He said.

"Dude, we're equal. That's good. I missed my friend." I said opening my arms for a bro hug.

He gave me one and then we got onto the topic of the girls. That would be shaky conversation for a while.

"Maybe we should just go check on them, see if they haven't killed each other yet?" Jack said jokingly. Though there was definitely some seriousness there.

"Yeah dude, but if they did then I'm not cleaning up the blood." I said joking. He laughed nervously. I think he's trying to be careful with what he says now. Ya know, since Katie's snapped at every word that's left his mouth.

We both walked cautiously up the steps, trying not to make any noise. We had slipped out of the living room unnoticed by the two couples that were having deep conversations on the couches.

-----------------

3rd Person POV

-------------------

Once they reached Katie's bedroom door, they calmed themselves an listened in on the conversation unfolding in the girly bedroom.

They could only hear small sentences and muffled words. So they only caught a portion of the chatter.

"We break up with them... They should go home... people who cheated?"

That was enough to spark doubts of the relationship in both of the boys heads. The girls were breaking up with them? What happened? Well yeah the cheating thing, but what convinced them to dump the boys?

Rian and Jack raced down the stairs, not caring about the noise. Even though they didn't make any going down.

"Ashlyn, Lacey. Go upstairs and ask them why they're breaking up with us?!!!" Jack whimpered. He loved Katie, she was his girl. Though whenever he referred to her as 'his' he got a feminist rant. He loved those though.

In his words 'Katie looks so hot when she's all fired up, she gets all demanding and sexy. It makes sex that much better!'

Whenever he talked like that it was enough to emit gags coming from his friends mouths. She let him say that though, and she said similar things.

He loved her though, all of her, everything about her. He needed her. He thought she needed him? Did she really love him?

Not anymore apparently.

He fucked it all up.

-------------------

ALEX'S POV

-----------------

Jack came downstairs whimpering to Lacey and Ashlyn about how Katie and Kara were gonna break up with Rian and him.

1.How the fuck did they get upstairs?

2.The girls are breaking up with them?

3.Jack was whimpering, whiny pleas to the girls. Wow, what the fuck?

"They're breaking up with you guys? What? That's not exactly fair, they cheated too! I'm trying to be impartial and stuff but that's odd. They love you!" Lacey said shocked.

"Okay then, lets go sort this out." Ashlyn said hoisting herself out of Zacks lap.

"Hey Jack, how did you guys find that out?" Lacey asked curiosity getting to her.

"Uh. We uh. Rian?" Jack said pushing the question to Rian.

"We, uh, overheard it. When we were outside the door?" Rian said nervously.

"Ughh, like you guys. Eaves dropping. Of course." Ashlyn muttered before the two girls carried on up the stairs.

Lacey looked back at me when she was halfway up the stairs and blew me a kiss. She was so perfect.

She was all mine.

"Dude. Can't we just erase that night from all of our memories. Except the fact that Lacey became my girlfriend, and that Ash became Zacks girl. But the whole cheating thing. Forget it. Start again." I suggested. That would make things way better, hopefully solve this.

"Maybe, would they agree to that?" Rian asked. Before I could answer, Zack did it for me.

"Dude, they need it just as bad as you." Zack swiftly replied.

------------------

Rian/Jack POV

------------------

Would that work?

-----------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

I know I posted like a few hours ago but I needed to write this, and it was written. So why not post it?

Also, comment saying what you think will happen! I'll be writing more!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!!