Chapter 6: When You Felt Frisky

-------------------------------------------------------------ALEX'S POV---------------------------------------------

Great! I ruined it. I really like, actually no. I don't like her.

I love her!

There I go, ruining it! Damn Alex! Why can't you just make up your mind.

"I really like you Lacey! I might even be falling for you! Yes! Yes I need you! Please don't leave. I know I said I shouldn't do this, but screw it!"

I yelled and she started to turn around to see my expression. I smashed my lips on hers, she tasted so sweet. Yes, like candy.

"Oh thank god! I need you Alex, and I've already fallen so hard I can't get up." She said in between kisses trying to catch her breath. Damn I was getting really turned on right now. I was also getting really uncomfortable down there.

"Lacey?" I said breaking off the kiss. I saw her pout (Damn her perfect lips look so cute!). She whimpered then responded.

"Yes, sweetie!" She said with a slight British accent. Damn she is so beautiful right now.

"What are we? I mean, will you be my girlfriend? Please?" I said, putting a puppy dog pout, with my bottom lip out.

"Really?" She asked. I started. To panic inside. She finally finished her sentence.

"You didn't even have to ask, of course Alex!" Once those words came out of her mouth I was relieved.

"Oh thank god, I got worried you were going to say no!" I explained. She just looked at me and shook her head, she giggled a bit but then turned serious.

"Hey Alex, can you explain the song to me?" She asked reluctant to see my reaction. She thought I would be mad, or cry, or just shut down. I know that because its happened before.

"Like I said, my brother. He-he's d-dead." I started to stutter. She rubbed little circles on the small of my back. Comforting me, encouraging me to go on.

"My situation started out, a lot like you. My brother was 21. I was 13. He was an alcoholic. Nobody knew. My half-sisters didn't know. He was my half-brother and we had an 8 year gap so we didn't have that immediate connection and didn't exactly bond over everything. But through it all, he gave me advice. He told me not to get in over my head with the band. He was supportive. But he didn't believe it would be anything real." I gasped for air, I started to feel claustrophobic. She got on her knees in front of my. She looked my straight in my eyes and told me to breath.

"Focus on breathing, match my breathing pattern. Okay? Like this. In. Out. In and out. Okay sweetheart." I did as I was told and calmed down. I started to focus on my breathing and tried to calm myself more. It was hard, but I managed. She called me sweetheart, I liked it.

"Thanks Lace, I love you. I know I've only known you for a day. This probably sounds like I'm crazy. But it's ju-" I started but was cut off by her sweet lyrical voice.

"Relax Lex. I love you to." She replied. I felt a surge in my heart. I smashed my lips on hers again. Sweet lips, sweet girl. I was falling harder, even though I thought I already hit the ground.

We started to make-out on my bed. I brushed my tongue on her bottom lip. She still denied my access. I then bit her lip softly. She let out a soft moan. I smiled into her lips. She made me feel so complete. She was a part of me I didn't even know I was missing.

-------------------------------------------------------------JACK'S POV-----------------------------------------------------------

"No, I-I'll go." Lacey said, wow she was set on going to help Alex. Once Lacey had gone up stairs. The conversation started.We warned him not to sing the song. Don't get me wrong. It's an amazing song. Best song he's written really. It just sparks up so many memories he wants to suppress.