Chapter 12: The Evidence

Authors note: thanks for reading! Wow over 600 reads and 50+ votes! Thanks! Okay so quick recap:

-Jack and Kara (Fooled Around/Maybe Went Further.)

-Lacey and Alex know about Jack and Kara.

-Katie and Rian have no idea that Jack and Kara cheated.

-What happened between Zack and Ashlyn?

-Where's Rian?

-Where's Katie?

-What Happens Now?

READ TO FIND OUT!!!

--------------------------------

RIAN'S POV

-------------------------------

What did I do? I wasn't drunk, so I didn't have that excuse...

I wasn't high.

I wasn't drunk.

I was just stupid.

She was drunk, she didn't do it on purpose. Right?

Or did she? Oh god dammit! What do I do now?

This is going to kill Jack and Kara. It's all my fault. I let things get out of hand. I knew Katie wasn't a virgin. So at least I'm not her first. Jack was.

Somehow, I ended up in this bed though. Wearing no clothes. Katie's on birth control, I know that because I've overheard Kara on the phone. We used a condom, I know that because I see it in the trash bin. Either way, it doesn't matter that it was safe. We did it anyways.

I got up, got dressed, and hoped to god Katie was too drunk to remember.

------------------

KARA'S POV

------------------

Shit.

How Far did we go?

If we went all the way where is the condom?

Did we have sex?

What if I got pregnant?

I'm screwed.

All the thoughts running through my head. I made Lacey promise not to tell. I feel bad for making her keep this secret but, what am I supposed to do. Just tell Rian?

Yes.

That is what I'm supposed to do. Was that what I'm going to do?

Sadly, no.

Why?

Because I'm an awful person.

WHY THE HELL AM I HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH MYSELF?!?!

I'm. fucked.

--------------------

LACEY'S POV

--------------------

Great. I'm supposed to be stuck in the middle of this situation. This sucks. I hopped in my car, I needed to take a drive. Clear my head. Alex asked if he could come with. I agreed.

He was in this as much as I was.

We hopped in my car and drove to my house. My moms car was there, SHIT! She shouldn't have been back till Sunday morning. Which is tomorrow, not today!

"Alex, my dad's home." I said. He turned and nodded while thinking.

"Okay, so. Slip inside, change your clothes. Mess up your bed like you just slept in it. Throw a pair of pajamas on the floor. And leave a note saying that you woke early and went to a friends. Kay?" Alex asked. Woah. Had he done this before?