eleven

a wee bit of smut coming your way

paige

"Welcome to my humble abode," Harry says opening the door to his apartment for me.

It was a very open space with the wall being made of windows from the ceiling to the floor. There were two floors and the color scheme was darker than I had expected.

"It's beautiful. You did a great job with the decorating," I say.

I feel Harry come up behind me and move the hair that has fallen down my back aside.

"Umhm," he hums contently and presses his lips to the side of my neck. His lips feel warm against my cool skin from the breeze outside.

"I really like the, um, the painting," I say breathlessly.

He continues his gentle assault on my neck sucking gently.

"Yeah," he whispers clearly, not planning to stop anytime soon.

"And um the-the couch is oh fuck it."

I turn around and slam my lips on his. I feel his tongue starts to massage mine and I feel a fire start in my lower abdomen. His hand cups the back of my neck while the other one finds its way to my hip. He starts to back me slowly towards the stairs.

We finally manage to get ourselves up the stairs, very clumsily I must say, and we continue to what I'm assuming is his bedroom. I feel my knees hit the bed and lay down with him coming on top of me. He stops his lips and pulls away from me. I cup his cheek and try to memorize the face that is going to leave me.

"Paige, why do you look upset and don't say nothing because I know that's not true."

He brushes a piece of hair behind my ear, something I have started to notice he does a lot.

"I just- I don't want you to leave. And I know it's selfish of me, but I've had so much fun with you and I like you," I say the last part quietly avoiding eye contact with him.

He leans down and brushes his lips against mine.

"I like you too," he says, pulling away.

I smile back weakly.

"Hey," he says cupping my cheeks. "Don't be sad. I'm coming back in a few weeks for a few more shows. It will fly by and when I get back, I'm going to spend every minute with you."

"But what if things change. We aren't together and I don't want you to feel tied down to me. I know you are surrounded by people and you might meet another nice girl in another nice city and want to see her and spend your time with her and I don't want you to feel like you can't because of me."

"Baby. I don't want to meet another 'nice girl'. I met you. Over the past two days I have gotten to know you and want to continue to get to know you. I want to spend my time with you. I want you."

He pulls me up from the bed to stand against him. He looks at where our hands are joined together and at the rings on his fingers. He then looks back up to me and his eyes fall on the necklace around my neck. He moves to undo the clasp behind my back and takes it off my neck. There was a small music note charm hanging from the chain. He takes one of the rings from his neck and slips it on the chain to join the music note. He slides the necklace back around my.

"Now I will always be with you right next to your heart. I'm not giving up on you. On this. I want to see where this could go."

I touch the ring that is now hanging around my neck. My hands snake up around his neck and pull his long chain with a cross on it over his head. I unclip the clasp at the back and slip off my small pearl ring off of my hand and snake it through the chain. I clasp it and slip the necklace back over his head.