three

paige

We finally got dressed and were starting to head out the door. I felt good. I had done light makeup but I felt like I was glowing. My hair decided to corporate for once which was nice, and was staying in the loose curls I had put it in and I was happy with how my outfit turned out. It looked just as good if not better than it did when I first bought it.

Paige's Snapchat Story

I felt good. I was so excited. I felt the wind of the city hit my face as we stepped out of my building and on to the busy Manhattan sidewalk.

One of the reasons I love this city so much is because there is always someone doing something. I hated the quiet and stillness of my town back home. There was a time every night where everyone was sleeping and not doing anything and I hated it. It felt like I wasn't allowed to do anything during the night. This city is never fully asleep and for me that was amazing. I would always get random bursts of inspiration, a lot of the time at night, and being here makes me feel like I can create whatever I want whenever I want. It's freeing.

"Oh my god Paige can you take a picture of me here! The bridge looks so pretty!!" says Anna.

"Sure!!"

She hands me her phone and goes to stand but the railing of the bridge.

She looks absolutely gorgeous in the outfit she had picked. Her leather skirt with an old t-shirt tucked into the the top of it was just her styles. She paired it with a few layered necklaces, black Doc Martins, and a small black shoulder bag. She tied her hair back in a messy knot on the top of her head.

I handed the phone back to her after taking a few photos. We continued to walk to the subways station and chat about how excited we were and what we wanted him to sings.

Of course we all are praying to God he does Medicine because holy shit. The amount of times I have listen to that song from concerts is unhealthy. Mads is so excited to hear Golden and Canyon Moon and Anna really wants to see Cherry as well as Lights Up.

Of course we all want some oldies too like Only Angel and Ever Since New York (two of my favorites) and Kiwi, but I am so excited to see and feel Treat People With Kindness and Falling. The energy in the room for TPWK is something I have been dreaming about for months. And Falling just holds a really special place in my heart. That song is part of the reason I got through it.