twenty one

paige

october 30, 2020

My eyes gently start to open at the feeling of some kind of feathering on my face.

Harry flutters his eyelashes on my cheek giving me small little butterfly kisses. My back was pressed against his chest, his arms wrapped around me. I look back at him to see him smiling down at me.

"Hi beautiful," he says, his voice still raspy from just waking up.

"Hi," I say turning around in his arms and snaking mine around his neck. I nuzzle my head into bare chest and feel him press a kiss to my head. He rolls us over so he is now on his back and I am straddling his torso. He brushes a piece of hair that has fallen over my face behind my ear.

"It's performance day," he says. I lean down once again and nuzzle into his chest, once again, wrapping my arms around him like a kola.

"I'm nervous."

I feel the vibrations from his chuckle beneath me. I feel him shift below me and I am suddenly being lifted out of bed. I squeak at the sudden movement. I am still in the kola position, my legs and arms wrapped around his torso, gripping onto Harry as he carries me down the stairs and into the kitchen. He gently puts me down on top of the island in the middle of his kitchen and pulls back a bit.

He puts his hand on my thighs and I keep mine around his neck. He nuzzles his nose against mine with a grin on his lips and I laugh.

"Now. The most important part of a show day is how you start it off. A good breakfast."

He places a quick kiss on my lips and walks towards the fridge.

"Now my darling, are we in the mood for pancakes or french toast?"

"Hmmmm. Tough choice Styles. I think I'm gonna go with pancakes."

He pulls out fresh berries, milk, eggs, spinach, mushrooms, and vegan sausage. He then goes to the pantry to pull out even more random ingredients.

"Alright Lowe, since you're the coffee expert, how about you make use of two lattes."

I give him a little salute and walk over to his little coffee station.

"You know for someone who just drinks black coffee you sure do have a pretty big set up."

"I like to experiment sometimes but it's mostly for Gem. She's the coffee connoisseur," he says cracking an egg into a bowl and mixing in cheese, spinach, and mushrooms.

I grab two cups from the shelf and put in the espresso grounds. The machine starts up and the smell hits my nose in the most amazing way. I turn around to look at Harry. He is stirring up the contents of the pan and then goes over to a small bowl on the counter and mixes it up.

He looks incredible.

He is still standing there in just his grey sweatpants still lacking a shirt. His hair is messy as he runs his hand through it, concentrating on his cooking. I just stand there and smile. I would be the luckiest person on the planet just to wake up to this everyday. Harry turns to look at me and grins.

"What are you looking at?" he asks me, continuing to stir the pan.

I walk over to stand behind him and wrap my arms around him from behind. I press a kiss in between his shoulder blades and then press my cheek into his back.

"You," I say.

I feel him chuckle and turn around in my arms. Both of his hands go up to hold my face and his lips find mine. His lips glide over mine smoothly and his tongue runs across my lower lip. My lips part and his tongue slips in to meet mine. The coffee machine buzzes signaling it has finished its brew. Our lips separate and he looks in my eyes with his thumb circling my skin.