nineteen

October 29, 2021
paige

"Harry. No. I'm not letting you do this. This is too much."

I was standing in front of the New York City Gucci store.

"Paige, it's fine. I let some of the design team know I was coming and what I needed. They have some designs and outfits that other people decided not to go with. And I know you're freaking out about money but there is no need to. My team will handle it. Okay?"

I look at him, apprehension clear on my face. I slowly nod my head.

I was not expecting this.

Honestly, I don't really know what I was expecting when he said he was going to take care of it. But here I am.

God the highest end store I had ever been in was Anthropology. I swear there is going to be a detector that's going to go off when I walk in like "WARNING: SHE'S A BROKE BITCH!!! WATCH HER!!"

He takes my hand and kisses my cheek and leads me into the store. I stay as close to him as possible, terrified of touching something and ruining it. I was currently surrounded by more money than I would ever have in my life. He leads me through the store to the back of the store where there is a desk with a man sitting behind it.

"Hi!! I'm Harry. I called earlier. I'm here to meet with Alessia about a wardrobe meeting?"

"Yes sir. Just take the elevator up to the 10th floor and head to her office."

"Great! Thank you so much!"

He flashes one of her signature smiles and walks over to the elevator pushing the button and waiting for the doors to open. Once they do he pulls me inside to stand with my back flushed against his chest. I melt a bit and relax into him as his arms sling around my front and pull me against him. He leans his head down to my ear.

"Everything's fine. Just think of it as playing dress up for a bit."

He presses his lips right underneath my ear.

"A very expensive game of dress up where if I ruin anything I will have to sell my kidney," I say under my breath.

He chuckles against me. He gently continues to kiss the spot until the ding of the elevator goes off signaling that we had arrived. He squeezes me one last time before the doors open and we step out.

A tall brunette is standing against a reception desk and looks up when we walk out. She smiles at us.

"Harry!!" she says, walking over to us.

She gives him a hug and kisses him on each cheek. She has a slight Italian accent and her voice is very soothing.

"It's so great to see you again!! And you must be Paige!" She extends her hand for me to shake. "I'm Alessia. It's lovely to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too!" I say, trying my best to keep my voice calm and normal.

"Shall we head to my office. We can discuss our plan once we get there."

"Sounds great!!" Harry says.

He places his hand on the small of my back and guides us down the hallway into what I presume is Alessia's office.

"Okay so explain what's going on and what exactly we are in need of. I got the jist in your text Harry but I just want to know specifics so we can really figure out the best thing."

"Okay so Paige here made an amazing duet to Falling. I love it and I want her to sing it with me tomorrow at the show with me. Tomorrow also happens to be the first night of Harryween, therefore she needs a costume so of course I came to the best."