Chapter 20: I can't remember

“Athena,” I soft voice whispers, shaking my shoulder. I groan rolling onto my side and cracking my eyes open.

Leaning over me is Will, a smile plastered on his face… What? I shoot up in the bed I'm laying in and jump off. What. The. Actual. Fairy.

“Wow there tiger, it’s okay to breath.” Will said standing up and resting his hands on my waist sending tingles all through my body.

“What happened? Why can’t I remember anything?!” I yell, my hands flying up to tug on my hair. Oh Disney what time is it? Chloe is getting back tonight, the party is tonight!

Will shh’s me and I shut up, trying to control my breathing as he pulls me into him and wraps his firm arms around me. As comfortable and how amazing this feels I really have to leave, I can only imagine the look Direction would give me. Direction!

“Where’s my basket!?”

“We were walking through the forest talking and you tripped. Your basket went flying and got caught in a tree, when I offered to get it for you being the gentleman I am you just said something about it not being important and we went back to talking about the Malum,” Oh that makes sense I mean I wouldn’t want him to see Direction- Wait what!?

“We talked about the Malum? What did you say?” I ask curiously, I can’t believe I drank that stupid stuff!

Will give me a weird look “I know, I know we aren’t aloud to be talking about them but relax, no one was around and you seemed fascinated we ended up talk for hours… kissing a little… and then talking some more,” He mumbles the last part and my mind just about explodes.

“What did we do?” Will scratches the back of his neck nervously.

“Okay well I wasn’t going to because you had half the bottle of the Wonderland stuff and really you’re only supposed to have a sip or two. By the time I found out that you were sipping it the whole walk to the coast you were partying. Look I was honorable and ended it,” I glare at him but secretly I’m trying to keep myself from blushing, never again am I drinking anything from that dreadful world.

“Is that why I can’t remember anything?” I ask, moving on.

“Ya, but don’t worry you should remember a little more each day for the next month or so…” He thinks aloud. A month? I don’t have a month I needed to get that information today. Oh Disney I really have to go!

“Look Will, this was probably fun… I don’t know I can’t remember but I really have to go,” I say and head to the door of the hut I was placed in and that’s when I take a moment to look around a little bit. It’s your average hut but it is chock full of spell books and positions, almost as much as me which is weird for a Warlock.

“But what if I want to see you again, you have to come back!” Will says running over to me and grabbing both my hands in his.

Should I be coming back? I don’t know this guy too well but the feeling I get when I’m around him is indescribable, could I really walk away from that? “In two days. The day after tomorrow come find me,” And just like that I walk out of the hut and shut the door behind me, when I look back out at the forest Direction is perched on a branch glaring at me. Oh no, I’m in big trouble aren’t I.

Now I have walked through the forest thousands of times before but I have to say, not one of those times was during the night where the forests eerie silence suddenly turns to eerie noises coming from every direction, hidden deep in the woods. To say I was scared is a major understatement.

“Queen Athena?” I turn my head to the voice, accompanied by the sounds of horses walking down the forests path.

“Knox!” I yell running over to the man sat on top of a sheer black horse that blends in with the night “You have no idea how happy I am to see you, this forest isn’t exactly welcoming at night,” I mutter as my appearance charm fades away. As soon as I reach the General he extends his hand toward me and I take it, being pulled up on to the horse.

“It’s late why are you still out here?” He asks, motioning to the troops behind him to continue on, us at the front, leading the group.

“You know how distractions get,” I mutter, not really wanting to tell him about how I fell asleep on the job. I hear Knox laugh and then all the sudden our horse speeds up as well as the ones following us “Whoa! Why so fast?” I yell in question.

“The party will be starting soon! I hadn’t realized a Queen was being tardy,” He jokes.

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of Will! Yes we know his name, and yes we have known for a while but I'm choosing to celebrate now so deal with it! I know I picked the 5SOS guy who the girl Athena is based on could tell you all about, I just want to say that that is who I thought fit well, I'm not an obsesive fan nore is this a fanfic in any way.

Any way stay classy

TDD <3