Chapter 10: Remember I'm blonde

“Okay spill!”

“No you spill!”

“You spill!”

“You spill!”

“Spill what?”

“I don’t know you confused me!”

“Is the word spill sounding strange to you right now?”

“Yes, now spil- I mean tell me!” I beg as I sit cross-legged on Athena’s bed awaiting a response. She gives me one of those ‘bish wut?’ faces and I laugh, “You missy have been smiling since you got back! Why?”

“Maybe because my sister is coming back and I can finally stop relying on you?” I frown at her response and scoot closer.

“That’s not it but I know you will tell me at one point,” She gives me a weird look, one I know means that she figured out what I meant “Alright so what did you want me to spill? Because I doubt it's a liquid, that would make a mess,” I state. Remember I’m blond.

“Not a liquid genius. Look Knox is the best General we have ever had, he isn’t boring, he’s extremely skilled, and I know you think he’s hot so what is your problem with him?”

“He is not that hot! Okay well he’s beautiful but that means nothing!” I defend.

Athena smiles widely and suddenly seems way more interested in the conversation, I hate sister talk.

“Oh my Disney you like him!” She yells, jumping up and down in the bed.

“A self conceded asshole who is rude and doesn't care about anyone but himself?” I question completely knocking down Knox but I need to get Athena off of this ridiculous trail.

“Are we talking about him or you?” I stare at her blankly, this girl and her darn comebacks!

“Very funny Athena but I’ll have you know, he was the one I was talking about when I brought up beheading,”

Athena actually face palms “Wow, I really didn’t get that the first time!”

“Really? I thought I made it obvious?” I asked, clearly concerned with her ability to comprehend basic speech.