Chapter 15: Sure buddy ;)

“Okay Innocence what are you still doing in my room?” Knox asks bursting into the room, his eyes roaming for me.

Right now I’m in the bathroom fixing my hair, the door open wide so Knox spots me quickly, walking over to me with a glorious smile. Disney I wish he wasn’t such an ass; I would without a doubt like him and that secret British accent of his.

“I need to take precaution, I can’t run into Athena so I was waiting for you to return with the knowledge of her whereabouts,” I said in a duh tone. He needs to learn basic things if he wants to live here “Oh, and this is technically my room, I kind of own the castle.”

He laughs softly, jumping up to sit on the bathroom counter, his feet hanging just above the white and black tile floor, something I do a lot. I continue playing around with my hair, mad he doesn’t have a decent brush or comb, leaving me stuck with my hair in a messy side braid. When I finish and look up at his reflection in the mirror he is already looking at me.

I raise an eyebrow at him in question; when he noticed that I caught him staring he starts coughing in an awkward way like he’s trying to cover it up “Uh… Um…So I went to the kitchen to order that breakfast you wanted but they seemed surprised so I’m going to guess you don’t eat often in the morning. Now I am not going to voice my opinion but I would like you to know it isn’t a good one!” He gives me a pointed stare and I look away from him and back at my reflection.

“And Wilfred? Athena?” I ask, completely ignoring his comment.

And there’s the disappointed stare “I was running around looking for Wilfred because you asked me to. I haven’t checked up on Athena yet and to be honest I didn’t find your boy toy either,” He explains leaning back onto the mirror and resting his head on the glass. He looks tired, and I hope it isn’t because of me last night; I don’t want to feel bad for him.

“The best part is my name isn’t Troy!” We both turn our heads to see Wilfred storm in unannounced, Knox may not think about it much but I know Wilfred and he was totally hoping to catch Knox indecent.

I quickly run behind the bathroom door in an attempt to hide from his view but I’m not fast enough and Wilfred catches sight of me, his eyes widening in the process. Great.

“Lilly! What are you- Oh hells to the no! You slept in here!?” He starts smiling like an idiot, running over to me while squealing like a wack job. Oh. My. Disney.

Knox’s eyes widen at the sight, and in a second he jumps in front of Wilfred, blocking me from his path. Knox and his bodyguard ways like seriously this guy has to calm down, but I’ll talk to him about it later… So I can avoid the boy crazy gay guy.

“Slow down buddy, you are on a different level of weird right now!” Knox yells, putting his hands on Wilfred’s shoulders to stop him. As soon as he touches him, Wilfred’s eyes snap to Knox’s and his smile goes flirty.

“Sure buddy,” Wilfred winks and Knox's hands immediately fly up and he takes a big step back, ramming into me!

“Owe, seriously?” I yell moving around Knox who is keeping a more than safe distance away from Wilfred, poor him, this is the first time he has been exposed to him “Wilfred where is my sister?”

A flash of disappointment crosses his eyes as he watches Knox but then his focus turns to me “I came to tell gorgeous here that she went to the East End.”

“What!?” I yell, gripping my hair in my hands. Two days in a row? That is too risky and as far away from safe as you can get! Is this some sort of weird twisted way of her getting back at me from last night? Putting me through a world of stress!

Knox stands their quiet, pondering what to say, what to do, how to act. When he finally seems to make up his mind his eyes travel to me and Wilfred “Okay Innocence, you go do your rounds, crazy eyes you do whatever it is you do, and I will go and up security around the castle and order a search party to go out at dark,” I have to say his demands seem reasonable, they revolve around everything I told him to do but I have a problem with one little detail.

“I’m your Queen not a dog, don’t order me around,” I give him a fake sweet smile and he gives me one right back.

“You’re right a dog wouldn’t ask questions, now go!” Oh he’s good.

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of Knox's bedroom, don't tell me you didn't want to see it. Now, I know that this chapter was really short and I'm sure everyone wanted to see Wilfred flirt with Knox more but all good things must come to an end. Not that something like this will never happen again...

Disney I feel like you all hate me after reading the authors note!

Any way stay classy

TDD <3