Chapter 23: Tragic

“You need to take a chill pill,” I yelp in pain as a response “Or maybe a whole bottle this might take a while, were going in deep!” Dramatic little mother fu-I ran as fast as I could the second I got off of Knox’s horse. I was insanely late for the party, guests were already here waiting for my sister, and there certainly wasn’t a shortage of them, the whole world showed up and some. I was nowhere near ready to attend the party, I had dirt on my face and my clothes were extremely questionable. I needed to get into that green dress as fast as possible and hope that Wilfred has an idea for my hair being I don’t even want to bring up the state that's in. With my charmed appearance I looked fine with messy hair but with my normal appearance I don’t like messy hair.

        Storming into the room I immediately spot Lilly standing in the bathroom trying to tie up her beautiful flowing red gown. She seems to be having trouble with succeeding, usually I would go over and help her but instead I walk towards the closet to find Wilfred. As soon as his eyes land on me he smiles wide… but then he takes in my appearance and that smile vanishes.

        “No offence sweetie but you look like Lilly when someone wakes her up early. Tragic.”

        Huh, I must look worse than I thought, burn! Disney I kind of wish I said that at loud to at least get some credit for the awesome comeback I said it my head. Ya, I’m a loser.

“Wilfred stop standing there looking like an idiot! Help me!” I yell walking over to the freak draped in green dresses. I have worn all before but one and I’ve always been saving it for a special occasion, I think this passes.

Wilfred springing into action and ran around the room looking for things like a maniac, messing up his hair and wrinkling his vibrant blue suite that matches perfectly with his bright hair, only Wilfred. When the poor fairy finally stops in the center of the closet gasping for breath I only have a few moments before he pronounces on me, attacking me with brushes and makeup.

“Owe!” I yell as my hair gets tugged and pulled in every direction, I hate brushing my hair!

“You need to take a chill pill,” I yelp in pain as a response “Or maybe a whole bottle this might take a while, were going in deep!” Dramatic little mother fu-

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of Wilfreds awesome suit, I realize now that it isn't the exact same shade of his hair but we are going to forget about and be happy with what we have!

Any way stay classy

TDD <3