Chapter 32: Allergic to water

“Will?” I yells as I walk along the coast we first met at, well more like talked. The first place we meet I almost got killed, not exactly a place I want to remember. I yelled his name again but when no voice called back and no beautiful boy appeared I gave up and sat down, my feet hanging over the edge.

     I really hope he shows up, I make it seem easy but an appearance charm takes a lot of energy and I don’t exactly want waste it waiting on someone who isn’t coming. I stare out of the magical sea and breath in the salty air, I love it here.

     “Pretty girl you showed up!” A voice yells from behind me causing me to jump in fear. Will comes over and sits down beside me, a smile on his face so big it goes all the way up to his eyes “I missed you,” he claims and leans closer to me giving me quick peck and the lips. Oh… Wow.

     “Uh ya I- uh- I came,” I stutter, still shocked by how casually he kissed me.

Will notices how nervous I am and wraps his arm around me, pulling me in. Today Will is wearing black, ripped skinny jeans and a soft baggy black shirt that I snuggle into. I wonder what his favorite color is? Or shade… How many shade of black are there? I mean, there’s different shades of white but white itself is a shade so does that make sense? Would it make sense for black? I’m so confused!

“Are there different shades of black?” I blurt out, the answers in my mind seeming endless.

Will seems taken by surprise but quickly composed himself going into a deep thought “Well there's fifty-two shade of white and the humans believe there’s only fifty shade of grey but really I think there’s more, but with black I don’t think so really…” Wow, that’s quite the thought process.

“My sister is always asking me if there are and then of course she gets into a fight with my other sister about it which always leads to no answer,” I say thinking back to the endless amounts of arguments between Lilly and Chloe.

“You know of you didn’t look like that I could swear you were one of the royals. I mean the way you carry yourself, the way you talk, and you even have two sisters!” He exclaims making me gulp, oh no.

“Well wouldn’t that be awesome? I would have all the power!” I cheer, hoping I saved myself and release a breath of relief when he laughs at my comment.

“You would make a great Queen, I have no doubt!” He cheers along with me and I smile.

“You never know, being Queen would be crazy stressful,” I relent and Will flashes me a dangerous smile.

“I bet I would be able to get your mind off of stress…” Will mutters as he leans back into be for another kiss, and then surely our lips locked together in perfect harmony slowly moving in sync. His lips were like nothing I've never felt before. His kiss so passionate, so soft... They were safe and although I was quickly running out of breath he made me feel as though I could finally breath.

All too soon Will pulled away and I my body felt cold without his body so near. I sat in a daze, my body swaying and my eyes blinking trying to regain focus.

“I sure as hell missed that,” Will smiles and he plays around with my hair, putting all the strands back in place from when he ran his hands through it. Why is he talking and not doing it again! Oh Disney pull yourself together Athena!

“So,” I manage to say though my voice sounds hoarse “I still can’t remember a single detail from the other day, is that bad?” I ask, thinking about the information I need to get from him. I wish it wasn’t so hard to think about business around him. I mean the guy is perfect! Perfect blond hair that falls over his consuming blue eyes whenever the wind blows through it, why didn’t I run my hands through his hair! Darn it! Missed opportunity.

“You should be fine but if you still can’t remember a thing by the end of the week let me know,” I nod at his words “You know what that means right? You have to come back.”

I smile at his desire for my return although that won’t be the reason I do come back, I won’t need to because I will return my memories tonight, I was just hoping that I wasn’t underestimating the drink. Of course I will come back, just not for the reason he expects. I mean that kiss is still going to be driving me crazy in weeks to come, maybe longer. Disney did we do that when I was drunk? I almost want to remember that more than everything else.

“I’ll come back no matter what,” I tell him and he nods, a shimmer in his eyes.

“Do you want to do something crazy?” His question catches me off guard but before I can say anything he grabs my hand and starts guiding me down the rocks, closer to the water. When we reach the bottom he lets go of my hand and suddenly his shirt is off.

Wait what?

“Put your basket to the side and take off your hood,” I give him a weird look and he smiles “Only your hood,” He reassures and I go to place my basket with a sleeping phoenix on a rock. On my way back over to him I undo the ties of my hood and it falls to the floor leaving me in a blue shirt and dark pants.

Will smiled at me and took my hand “Ready to jump in?”

My eyes widen at his words “No!” I pull back not wanting to go in the water, it will destroy my appearance charm! Before I can get out of his grasp he rolls his eyes and picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

I yell, telling him to stop, making up excuses that I can’t swim, I even go so far as to claim I’m allergic to water… Ya you can imagine how much he laughed at that one. When I realized my pleas were useless I closed my eyes and put all my focus into appearance charm, it has to stay or everything will be ruined! As I’m focusing and Will of walking over to the very edge I hear something knock over and a loud screech echoes through the air, a sound on Direction can produce, it’s about damn time!

“Is that a phoenix!?” Will yells in fear. As Direction comes closer Will moves back in defense but were so close to the edge so by the time Will realizes were about to fall instead of jump in it’s too late and were flying through the air towards the water.

****Heyy if you liked this chapter please turn the star yellow... or white depending on the device your using! And be sure to comment your favorite or maybe least favorite parts? I welcome criticism!

Picture ^ or > is of the awesome freaking water in Doomsland... well it's not too awesome in this chapter... Imagine if Will finds out?! 0-0 

AND YES YOU JUST GOT A DOUBLE UPDATE! I FORGOT I OWED YOU ONE FOR GETTING TO 1000!!!!!! MAYBE I'LL DO A TRIPLE UPDATE? IF YOU COMMENT UPDATE THEN I WILL!

Any way stay classy

TDD <3