Official Inductions

(A/N: soz for the stretch between updates. Love you all)

The next day at work, my phone was ringing nonstop. I had Ari's part from Get On Your Knees as my ringtone, so every few minutes my phone would buzz and sing, "Cause we are just animals/Baby it's primal/I want you on all fours/And before I let you walk, you gotta show me how you crawl/If you want it all/It's not negotiable/So do as I say/ If you want the job, you better know who's the boss."

(A/N: @HereToReadd I promised I'd put this in yes)

"Um, L-Lyric? Is e-everything o-okay?" Casen asked after my phone rang for the sixth time in fifteen minutes. I laughed and nodded, picking up my phone. "It's just Ari being all jealous and possessive."

"O-Oh," he replied, setting down a cup of coffee in front of me.

"Aw, you're the best!" I said happily, finishing my text to Ari before picking up the coffee Casen brought me. I took a sip and sighed happily. "Three sugars and half a creamer. Yum."

"W-Well, I f-figured you n-n-needed it. S-Since you d-didn't have c-coffee this morning," he mumbled, taking a sip of his water bottle and starting to rearrange my records. Casen was a little OCD.

"How'd you know I didn't have coffee this morning?" I asked, half interested. I was still texting Ariana, who was being clingy and adorable. Casen froze for a moment before answering. "I could s-see it on y-your f-face. Y-You look tired." I smiled and tugged at my collar a little, remembering what had happened between Ariana and I last night. I couldn't shake how cute she looked, mumbling, "mine, mine, mine," all over my skin.

Casen and I continued just chilling for a while as Ari kept texting me. Finally I stepped out of my office and called her.

"Hello?" She asked when she answered.

"You're so jealous it's adorable," I smiled, biting my lip.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she replied. I chuckled a little and said, "You never text me this much at work. What's up?"

"I-" she faltered for a moment before saying, "I, I was just wondering when you're coming home."

"You asked me that fifteen minutes ago," I laughed. "I told you. I get out of work early today, at four."

"Oh, okay..." she trailed off. Then she said, "Well remember, I love you and you're mine."

"Everyone in the office knows I'm yours," I told her, running my hand through my hair. "My entire neck is practically purple."

"As long as it's known," she said happily. I just laughed and said, "I have to get back to work."

"Doing nothing," she teased. I rolled my eyes and said, "Ed's coming in today, so excuse you."

"If you weren't gay, you'd totally leave me for Ed," she fake sobbed. I laughed and said, "Lucky for me and you, I'm totally gay." Ari giggled at that and said, "Shut up and go pretend to work."

"How rude," I gasped, smiling at how cute she was. "I love you princess."

"Love you too," she said happily. I smiled before hanging up and going back into my studio. Casen was listening to All Time Low softly, playing on his phone. He looked up when I walked and smiled, making me smile back. Casen really was adorable. "Has anyone told you that you look remarkably like Kellin Quinn?"

"Um, n-no," he stuttered, looking down and blushing. "Th-Thanks Lyric."

"Yep," I smiled. "Oh! I forgot, I have a friend coming in today to record."