Sloppy Seconds

(A/N: omg thinking I might hit my secret goal of 10K by New Years yass & y'all should really take a look at 'What I Like About You' by ellawhoran cause even though she just started it that story is life like yass)

"LYRIC!" Was the first thing I heard when I walked in the front door.

"Yes Frankie?" I replied in false sweetness, setting down the grocery bags in my arms on the counter before hanging up my jacket in the coat closet.

"COME HERE!" He screamed from upstairs.

"I have things to do," I whined, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"NOW!" He screeched. I sighed and trudged upstairs. Frankie was fuming in his room.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me you were proposing to my sister!" He shouted. "You know how I found out!? On Twitter. Twitter!"

"I thought Ari told you," I mumbled, looking down at my shoes.

"No. She didn't," he snapped. I stepped forward and enveloped him in a hug. "I'm sorry Frankie."

"Yeah yeah," he mumbled, his hands hanging limply at his sides. After a few moments he caved, wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me quickly.

"I'm making dinner tonight," I offered. He smiled and nudged me with his shoulder. "Hop to it then," he said sassily. I just laughed and bumped him lightly with my hip before hopping back downstairs. Before I started cooking I texted Casen, whom I invited to dinner.

Me: Are you sure you don't want me to pick you up?

Casen👑👦✌️:
No thanks Lyric. I'll be okay.

Me: Alright. See you soon😊

I set my phone down and was so busy with cooking, I didn't even notice Ari until she wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed a kiss to the back of my neck.

"Hi," she said.

"Hey," I replied, still cutting up things for a salad. "What's up beautiful?"

"Nothing. What are you doing?" She asked me.

"Making dinner. I invited someone over," I said, mixing up my salad before checking on the rice.

"Aww, you're making friends," Ari teased. I spun around and lifted her onto the counter quickly, making her gasp. I made my way between her legs and rested my hands on her hips, making her giggle.

"Wanna keep teasing me?" I asked. She nodded and bit her lip. I groaned in frustration at how hot she looked doing that and started sprinkling her neck and chest with kisses. I gave her a hickey on her boob, eliciting a little moan that almost sounded like a cute little squeak.

"Lyric!" She giggled, pushing me off. When she saw what I did, she gasped and shoved me lightly. "Lyric!" She reprimanded.

"Mine," is all I said, pressing a gentle kiss to the mark on her chest.

"You're an idiot," she said, hopping off the counter and pressing a quick kiss to my lips before skipping upstairs to get ready for dinner.

As I finished cooking, the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" I called.

(A/N: How do you think Ari's gonna react to meeting Casen omfg)