Extreme Mistakes

~Lyric~
I couldn't sleep that night.
All I kept thinking about was how I could tell Ariana that I was moving out. Since I couldn't sleep, I decided to start packing. I couldn't even finish packing half of my books before breaking down into tears. I didn't want to leave Ariana. I loved her.
I can officially say I love her. It's been just over a year since I'd first seen her in person at the studio, and I'd fallen for her on that rainy Wednesday. After spending six months as her friend and three months as her roommate, I could say without a doubt that I was completely and utterly in love with Ariana Grande-Butera.
I sat on my floor crying for a few hours before I decided to get off my ass and make some coffee.
When I got downstairs, I saw it was almost six thirty in the morning. I sighed and made some coffee, sitting at the island in the kitchen for about an hour, slowly sipping two cups of coffee. Ariana came downstairs with her hair a mess and her eyes tired. She yawned as she got herself a cup of coffee.
"Morning Lyric," she said as happily as she could muster. When I didn't reply, she frowned at me. "What's wrong?"
"I'm moving out," I blurted out a few moments later. Nothing could have prepared me for the look of pure heartbreak on Ariana's face.
"W-What?" She asked, her bottom lip trembling.
"I j-just don't want to be the cause of something bad between you and N-Nathan." My voice kept breaking as I held tears in.
"Lyric," Ariana sobbed. She gripped the countertop to keep herself up and steady. "Please. Don't g-go. You know everyone leaves when they've gotten enough fame off of me. P-Please. You're my best friend. D-Don't leave."
"Ari..." I trailed off, not sure what to say.
"That's the first step," she choked out. "Moving out. Then it's c-cancelling lunch dates with me. Ignoring my calls. And then you're g-gone. Please." Her bottom lip trembled again. "I n-need you."
I couldn't take it anymore. I ran forward and enveloped Ari in a hug and she sobbed into my onesie. I brought her over to the couch where she sat on my lap, clinging to me and begging me not to leave in between hiccuping sobs. I just hugged her tightly, promising to stay. I loved her too much. Screw Nathan. I was selfish, and if Ariana wanted me to stay, and it was obvious she did, then I would stay.
About an hour or two later, Ariana had calmed down. She wasn't crying anymore but she was half asleep. I was currently running my fingers soothingly through her hair.
"This is a big mess," she muttered. I chuckled. "I know Ari. I know."
Ariana turned her head up from my chest and pouted slightly at me for laughing at her. I laughed again and before I knew it, my lips were on hers. Ariana froze for a moment before pulling back, now fully awake. I flushed in embarrassment and we both raced off to our rooms.
I slammed my bedroom door shut and pulled on some real clothes (ripped light blue skinny jeans, 5SOS crop top and black vans) before taking my phone and racing out of the house. I didn't know where I was going or why I'd need my phone (I didn't have anyone to call anyway), but I wound up at the studio. I was a huge 5SOS fan and they had recorded a few songs here the other day, so since no one was in today, I played Amnesia and Voodoo Doll out loud as I drowned in my sorrow and extreme embarrassment.