International Travel

"Laanndaannnn!"

My eyes jerked open and I jumped up, making Ariana and Frankie laugh.

"Wha?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"We're going to London baby," Ariana giggled, kissing my cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday so I could pack," I groaned, stretching and sitting up.
"I was mad at you yesterday," she replied. I rolled my eyes at her and kissed her quickly before asking Frankie, "Where's Timmy Turner?"

"Zach is still sleeping," Frankie scolded, swatting me with a pillow.

"So why are you waking me up?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Cause Zach is packed. You're not," Ari said. I groaned again and buried my face in my pillow, whining, "But I'm lazyyyyyyy."

"Lyric, do you want me to pack for you?" Ari asked.

"I'm up!" I cried, jumping out of bed and grabbing my suitcase. Ariana started laughing, walking out with Frankie. I sighed and threw a whole bunch of skinny jeans and plaid flannels into my bag, being sure to pack a couple of nice shirts and my fancy vans before filling my suitcase with my regular clothes. I packed my own toiletries quickly too and brought my bags downstairs.

Traveling with Ariana a lot had gotten me so used to packing that I could pack a suitcase for a month in five to ten minutes. After I had lugged the whole case downstairs, Ariana flitted by and said, "We're going to New York after London."

"I feel like you're doing this on purpose," I groaned, turning to drag my suitcase back upstairs. Ariana somehow managed to twist herself between me and my suitcase, forcing me to drop it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me quickly. "Why take the whole case back up?"

"Cause I have to pack my sexy New York underwear," I said in a sultry voice, my hands resting on her waist. She giggled a little and I continued. "You know I can't walk around New York without my sexy New York underwear. It just doesn't complete the New York experience if I don't have my sexy New York underwear babe."

"Oh of course," Ari giggled. As I walked away she called, "And it gives me a nice view of that ass."

I smacked my own butt and winked at her, making us both laugh.

(A/N: I'm so fucking tired.)

I took my bag back upstairs and packed a couple more jackets and underwear. I made sure to pack the pair that Ariana loved the most on me. All she ever did was snap rubber bands at my butt when I did wear this underwear. I zipped up my bag again and walked back downstairs where Ariana was on Twitter and taking selfies.

"Babe, come take a selfie with me!" Ari shouted, jumping off a stool in the kitchen and running over to me.

I was literally only wearing a ratty t shirt and short shorts.

"No," I said, rubbing my face tiredly. "I look like shit."

"Adorable shit," Ariana countered. I just stared at her.
"No?" She asked.

"No," I replied, making her laugh.

"Come onnnn," she whined.

"No," I replied. I walked over to the fridge to get some milk for my coffee and by the time I finished, my phone was blowing up with Twitter notifications. Ariana had taken a selfie with me in the back, making my coffee. The caption read, 'Babe won't take a selfie with me so I took one low key🙊' and someone asked: @arianagrande why do u always tweet about @lyrical_lyrisist?