Epilogue

Seven years later....

The wedding bells ringing vibrated the floor, and everyone, including myself, watched with happy hearts as Ariana and Sam kissed in the front of the chapel. I sat in the back with Micah next to me, who was shooting annoyed glances at Ariana's twins Elizabeth and David, and their younger brother Sam Jr.

"Mom, why do we have to sit with them again?" Micah whispered in my ear.

"Be nice," I chided lightly. "They're your siblings."

"I don't like them," Micah said, rolling his eyes at them. "They're annoying."

Elizabeth, David and Sam Jr. had been giggling and playing around during the whole service, but the twins were only seven and Sam Jr. was four. It was expected from them.

"Think you can survive a weekend with them?" I teased. He rolled his eyes. "Only for mom," he replied. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair affectionately.

When the ceremony ended, Micah and I met up with Ariana outside with Sam and their kids.

"Congrats Mrs. Otto," I said, and Ariana beamed. "Thanks, Lyric. You look good." I smiled and Ari bent down to hug Micah.

"Ready to come spend the weekend?" She asked him happily. He nodded and kissed her cheek. Sam took that time to look at me and ask, "Will we see you at the reception?"

"Nah, I've gotta work," I told him. "I wish I could. I'll look at the pictures." Ariana smiled and took a step closer to me. "See you Sunday?" I nodded and pressed a quick kiss to her lips. "I love you," I reminded her. She blushed.

"I know. I love you too," she said, hugging me tightly and kissing me again, a little more passion in that one.

"Alright little man," I said to Micah. "See you Sunday."

"Bye mom," Micah said, hugging me before following Ariana and her family to their wedding limo. I stood there and watched them go, a smile on my face.

LMAO I'M DEAD OKAY IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS ISN'T THE REAL CHAPTER BUT THANKS DAY234 FOR THE IDEA ILY LMFAOOO