To Go Home

Sorry guys im not feeling it on this chapters,thats why it will be short and fast,i just needed the angst.

Pant's fell on the concrete floor,Gumball wanted to close his ears,only letting them to drop in the process,covering his hearing in the lowest amount.

His eyes closed,his breathing hard,he was staying on the side,letting his eyes darted on the dark wall.

Loud Sound

Loud Sound

LOUD SOUND

LOUD SOUND!!!!

His thoughts were those over and over,his tears falling slowly.Doing anything,everything he can to at least drown the sounds he didn't want to hear.

Gagging sounds filled the room he was captivated in,followed by the familiar clapping of skin,right there,somewhere close,but he didn't want to see.

Darwin was...suffering to say the least,tears fell on his eyes at a steady flow,gagging sounds,gagging sounds,gagging sound over and over again.

His eyes clenched tightly every single time,hips thrusted feeling a small of amount of pain each passing second.

The thrusts became faster and faster everytime they were near their climax,filling his mouth with their cum that filled his entire esophagus,and thats just one guy.

Maru was never there,which Gumball was happy about,a little bit that is.

Darwin was forced to take their full length everytime,the second passed enough to almost knock him unconscious.

The routine was the same,over and over and over again.

Each hour,able to only at least rest every late nights to early mornings,of course he didn't see that,all he know was dark,that it hurts,its shameful,its dirty...

With them.

He already missed Gumball's slight touches,each gentle tap gives him sparks,all he wanted was to be with him,was that too much to ask?

He never had a hard-on,not even with them trying to ejaculate him.He never did,he was gay,yes,but he will only accept pleasure with Gumball.

His everything was Gumball,starting the day they met.

Only Gumball filled his mind,the journey they took,the way Gumball was ready to protect him even with his inner demon.

But he never saw Gumball smiled ever since they set foot to their adventure.

He missed those smile,his goofy ones with teeth shown,surprisingly clean for someone like him.

His body was begging to stop,his muscles ached,his jaw close to cramping,he didn't have a proper amount of sleep,which shouldn't have been a problem if it wasn't the same schedule every damn day.

How long was he here?

How long were they doing this?

How long will they continue?

Is Gumball safe?

He will be happy if he knew Gumball is safe,that he is fine,and worried about Darwin,and finally able to see his big smile once he returned home.

Home...

His arms...

Comfortable...

Home...

Gumball is my home...

That's why he never let his body gave up,no matter how hard and painful it gets from time to time,even though his throat ache from the heat,his stomach churned from the food,and his smell for not taking a shower,and being filthy.

He didn't gave up,he wanted to return to him,to his warm,protective,cozy arms,he wanted Gumball.

He didn't know that one he wanted was near him,yet unreachable,unapproachable and was giving up.

One day,i shall return to my home.

Gumball was loathing everything in the world.

He wanted to go to
Gumball,to go home.

Sorry for being short,but this rape chapter might end either next chapter,or here,but in return for my late and short chapter i have another update on my one shot,(find out soon),also i have twitter if you want to know,and if anyone seems sus about my age,i am 20,i just said im 14 to excuse my horrible writing lol,btw its BkdkOTP,twitter handle is @BkdkOtp,if the bio mentioned my name here,then its that,i will talk(sneak peak) their about updates of both bkdk and gumwin if i had one,of course if yall want to that is.