Carnival

The next day came,both boys were yawning and stretching,and they would be lying if that wasn't the best sleep they had since forever.

Gumball thrown Darwin a chocolate bar,"No more noodles." He said opening the wrapper and then putting the whole stuff in his mouth,and obviously trying not to choke.

Darwin grabbed the side of the wrapped bar,tearing it neatly before taking a small bite,he don't want to eat in a rush for today.

"Hurry up were going." Gumball said already outside the tent.

"C-coming." Darwin shouted crawling out of the small tent.

Gumball had the bag rested on his shoulder,carrying it in one hand while the other is in his pocket.

He moved his head telling Darwin to follow.

Darwin obliged walking behind him,but first,folding the tent himself.

Passing birds,falling leaves,ahh fall really is close.

The sounds of dried leaves crunching filled Darwin's ears,once again they were quiet,a step,crunch,another step,crunch.

But Darwin is still happy,he knew that Gumball is not angry because if him now,and because he just simply want a peaceful day.

More hours of walking,Darwin felt a leaf fall on his head,he picked it about and watched as he removed his grip on it then gracefully fall to the ground.

When he looked straight his eyed widened.

Leaves,lots of them piled just like hays,and a lot of it as well.

Darwin ran,giggling as he passes through them,making them scatter,some were kicked and some were squashed by his weight,lucky enough,he did not feel the pain of falling.

Gumball,which he unconsciously passed,blown a leaf out of his hair,and shaking his head to removes those who stuck on his head.

"Sorry." Darwin bowed slightly,Gumball just smiled and raised his unoccupied arm lowly.

He looked left and right,then looked at his map.

"Are we lost?." Darwin replied."We already are after we left our house." Was Gumball's reply.

Darwin lowered his head."I see." He said.

"Cheer up,we are taking a detour." Gumball replied folding his map and putting it on his bag.

Darwin followed once again as they took a sharp left turn.

A few more minutes of walking...

"Wait isn't it a bad idea to took a detour?." Darwin asked.

"And why is that?" Gumball asked as well.

"Isn't it the reason why main characters been in real danger?" He asked,ahh his still child at heart and mind.

"Is this dangerous?" Gumball asked moving to the left so Darwin can see what was in front of him.

Lights,bright ones,filled as loud music and a lot of people made the place crowded.

Darwin looked at Gumball and he nodded.

"Were in a Carnival,i guess." He shrugged then starting walking.

Darwin followed.

----------------------------------------
There they are,holding cotton candies,while Darwin's arm was wrapped on Gumball's.

He looked around and decided to try all the games.

He thrown a ball,and it hit a can but only at the top,it was his second try so the last one was his,obviously last chance.

"Use it." Gumball whispered on his ear,and Darwin looked at him confused.

Gumball showed his hypnotic-like eyes and Darwin realized.

He thrown the ball with force,attracting the metals so it will fall,the ball still hit it so it wasn't obvious.

A man in charge of the game gave him a plushie,it was a blue cat,and of course he was so happy getting it,hugging it tightly and never letting go.

Gumball smiled at this,maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Darwin looked around once again,and pointed at the ferris wheel.

Dragging Gumball they went inside giggling,while Gumball was slightly afraid.

It moved raising them up slowly,Gumball was gripping his clothes slightly.

Of course,when they were at the top they were amazed by the view of the sunset as the slowly went down again as if following the movement of the sun.

When they exited it was night already,Darwin excused himself to a bathroom break,Gumball giggled and nodded,but then kissed him on the cheek before leaving.

Gumball hid his blush with a hand.

"Wait,Gumball?"

Two words,ruined it all,a quite long time of happiness changed into pure...terror and embarrassment.