Plushy

The time seemed to stopped,Gumball locked eyes with Penny,who is doing the same.

"I...just,were you cheating ob me?" Penny asked,shock,anger visible on her yellow face...oh and disappointment.

"Is this why,you were gone,why you didn't return to school,while your parents have been trying their best to find you!" Penny screamed,gaining a few attention from the other people,but just shrugged and left.

Penny was surprised,Gumball was giggling.

His parents?Looking for him?

Richard will care but he wont do much effort,Anais know they are safe and well,and Nicole,lets just say she wanted to be rich.

"Nicole?!,trying his best to find me?!" Gumball asked face filled with astonishment.As he laughed.

"Oh my she really is that desperate" Gumball's laughter died down,wiping a tear from his face.

Penny was still shocked,how dare he laugh it all up?
His parents were searching,looking,roaming everywhere just to find the two,Nicole would always have bags under her eyes,yes she knew that it was hard to take care of 4 children,including Richard,but she always wear a concealer,but she must be too tired to even remember.

The way her panicked voice rang on their household when Nicole,forcefully,opened the door,asking if Gumball was there,and since they weren't there,she kept searching,even asking for a police officer to help her,she doesnt like Police that much,so her ASKING FOR HELP means too much.

Penny scowled,her classmates also missed him,his cheerful,clumsy,and boastful self made classes fun and worthwhile.

Carrie also didn't seem to miss them,which only made her angry since "Your boyfriend,is with him,lost and gone",but Carrie simply shrug.

"How dare you,your Mom is worried sick,and your just here,playing and cheating on me?"

"Did you really think i never considered the last part?" Gumball asked,eyes staring at Penny's with a terrifying-murderous even,glint in his eyes.

"Do you really think,i did all of this,just to cheat on you!,you know i am a coward but seriously,your my girlfriend,i will tell you about it if really do" Gumball screamed,once again gaining attention.

"That still doesn't cover the fact that you cheated on me!" Penny shouted back,hiding her fear by masking it with anger.

"So what do you want me say!,you want me to say,for you to hear that Nicole's gonna sell him,that we ran away,and i faked love him just so i wont crush his already fragile heart,is that what you want to hear,HUH?!!" Gumball shouted back.

Penny froze,eyes wide,did she just heard him clearly,Nicole's gonna sell Darwin,and they are faking-technically Gumball is faking that he loves Darwin?!

A sniff was heard behind them,and they all turned to that direction,half expecting to see a crying Darwin,but no,

"Maru" Gumball said much to Penny's confusion,"Oh how much Darwin will love that new information,don't you think so?"

"Don't,Pls dont tell him" Gumball pleaded which also added more confusion to Penny.

Gumball rarely,to never plead...with sincerity that is,no matter how much he wanted something,he will always act like he didn't care,only to explode with the only desire of getting that particular thing,and nothing else will stop him.

"Of course,i doubt that he will even hear,nor listen to your conversation cause he seemed...occupied,see you soon" Maru said waving his hand before black dust replaced his spot,with a wind that moved it to the right slightly before disappearing,weird there's no wind.

"W-who was he Gumball?" Penny said visibly shaking.

" *sigh* one of the many people that want to take Darwin" Gumball replied.

"I-im

"Don't apologize,but we do need to.." Gumball sighed.

"Need to what?" Penny asked?.

"We...we need to break up" Gumball replied,sadness filled his voice,his mouth,throat and whole body.

"Wh-what" Penny once again in shock.

"You heard me" Gumball said walking away from her,before sighing.

"Are you seriously dumping me,after all of what you have done,to me,to us,we had a beautiful relationship" Penny said eyes watering.

"I never did those,i just helped you see it" Gumball said slowing in his tracks,were he was going? He didn't know,maybe try asking his feet and legs?.

"Your beauty is irreplaceable Penny,you...this is fcking cliche and all but,you need someone better,someone not stained by dirt,someone that was handsome,rich and don't have any problems,with his life...that is what you needed Penny,Goodbye" Gumball said walking to the bathroom,huh why here strange indeed.

"Is he really more important than me!?" Penny screamed in desperation.Oh how much she regretted that.

The once walking away Gumball now has his head tilted eyes staring at her with a position that obviously will hurt his neck.

Red eyes stared at Penny's orange(brown?) ones,this is Gumball in front of her,but totally different,his aura murderous but it seemed only she feels it,claws are shown,what he has claws?.

"More important than you will ever be,now shut up before i slit your throat" Gumball said showing his claws.

Penny gulped before nodding.

Gumball opened the door of the bathroom,no one was there.

Weird i thought someone should be here.

That's when he realize,Darwin said he needed to go to the Bathroom,but he isn't here,and he hadn't moved that far from the spot he left.

He opened all stalls,his eyes widened

"Cause he seems...occupied" Maru's voice rang in his head,how could he be so stupid.

There he saw a letter,it said.

If your reading this letter that means you are Gumball,why i know? I just put a curse there that make everyone else touch this letter disappear,poof.

Anyways,i think you know we have Darwin,meet Maru by the forest where you last camped,we'll be waiting,why you need to go even though his our only target...main one.

Its because you rather have him with a few bruises than him dieing right?,of course you do.

DONT MAKE MARU REGRET WHAT HE WILL DO

                           SHADOW CULTS

Tears run down on Gumball's face,Darwin was kidnapped,and might me in extreme pain in the process.

Gumball cried,hugging the plushy that make the letter stay put,also the same one he gave to Darwin.

Im back lol,i have nothing to say though rather than....

Prepare your self to the angst of this chapter since arc 3 is coming to a start,next chapter.

Them knowing to leaving the house arc 1.

Them meeting the cult to this chapter, arc 2.

I will try to draw them all but im bad at it and dont have a computer so i will use camera then show it.i will also delete my discontinued a/n now.

Hope you drown with thoughts on how the next arc  gonna work,mwahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahabahahahahah

Coughs coughs coughs COUGHS.

K bye.