Embarrasment

Great just great

----------------------------------------

Darwin's P.O.V

School!!!!,we meet again old friend,i am sorry that we had only 2 years left of seeing each other before i go to university.

Then gumball walked to my side with a groaning face.

"What's wrong?"-i asked."Nothing is,im just being a little weird again"-he replied with a normal face now.

"Good,you should always be happy,no matter what"-i said.

"No matter what?"-he asked."Yeah,No matter what"-i repeated.

"Hmmmm"-he said,at that point i couldnt reach him,his thinking too hard but i dont know what part did i said to make him that serious.

Luckily he didnt bump into anything as he regained to his senses on front of our room.

Then the bell rang.

Gumball's P.O.V

Man what should i add on that map,i mean i had draw the whole elmore,the places near elmore,cities,barios,provinces,whraaaaaa what else is missing.

I was frustrated,i need to know what is that i missed,i scratched my head in frustation.

"Mr.Watterson having fleas on our head now our we"-Ms.Simian said making almost all of my classmate laugh.

"Yeah thanks to you giving it to me"-i snickered.Looking deeply in her eyes.And sat down.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh"-my classmates shouted,"Quiet down all of you,Gumball detention"-she said.

"Whatevs"-i said standing and picking my bag,then someone pulled me.

"I-i'll go with you"-Darwin said."No you stay here and study i have something else to do anyways,make sure to write notes for me okay?"-i winked at him smiling.

"You can count on me"-he said."Oh okay,1,2,3"-"Go now!!!"-Simian shouted.

"Oh sorry Darwin see ya"-i said running,leaving the room.

Finally i can check what i missed.

But instead of going to the detention room,i went to the library,seaching once again on maps of elmore and close by towns etc.

I opened my drawn map,from bits to dots,feom restaurants to hotels,from bars to motels,they were all drawn here.

What would it be,or is it just my imagination.

But then i realized it,i have no starting point,i didnt drew the part of the house,but only a blank space.

Why didn't i drew this,this is important!?

Is it because we will leave this house,because we cant consider this our house anymore,or it is too good to be true so its gone.

"It's because you didnt have proper sleep"-a familiar voice said on my back,when i looked it was Anais.

"You were making that map until 4 am,then your wondering why you forgot the house"-she said sitting down with me.

"How come you know?"-i asked."Your my brother Gumball,besides your stressed when you look on the map,like there was something wrong"-she replied.

"And i was right,besides why aren't you in detention?"-she asked."To busy for this"-i replied.

"Dont be too stressed out Gumball you need to enjoy your last uhmmmm 2 days"-she said as positiveas she can,but thats not her character.

I sighed deeply rolling the map and putting it on my bag.

"Bye Anais see ya in deten"-i said."Like i will"-she rolled her eyes smiling as she grabbed a book.

I went to detention,i just realized i can do other things,i must do other things.

Luckily,deten has a lot of loot,which is super helpful,i opened my bag,putting an first aid kit.

I saw a piggy bank,i can use this to save my allowance,as i put my 30 dollars.

What?,Mom has a good work now,which makes me angry at the fact that we are poorer before but this is when she taught of that sick plan.

Anyways i packed,foods and drinks now,wow this place is amazing,and so quiet especially on this times.

But goddamn today's kinda hot i mean the fan's at its maximum,since no ones there i better go...

Darwin's P.O.V
I made an excuse that i will go to the bathroom but i honestly i went to check Gumball he might leave or something and if he wasnt found his doomed for a whole month detention.

I looked on the room of the deten there he was,sitting,fanning and wait is he naked?.

What the he is,without his shirt i can see his abs,watered by sweat,i am blushing right now,unlike when we were kids when i am perfectly calm when i look at him butt-naked but now no.

"Can you pls put on your shirt if the teacher sees you god knows what will happen!!!!!"-i shouted opening the door surprising him.

"What the Darwin?"-he standing up,i blushed even harder,more red that my face was almost black.

I cant stop looking at it,but did it anyway as i look on the left.

Really Gumball,really.

"Why are you only in you boxers!?!!!!"-i shouted once more,pointing at it.

"It so hot here dude"-he said.Your the hot one here,wait what gyaaaaaaa!!!!.

"Quickly wear your clothes pls"-i said grabbing it and handing it to him,not making eye contact,cause he will see my blush

"No"-he answered sharply,i hate sharp voices.

I stared at him angrily,"Wear it you hard headed weiner"-i shouted throwing it on his face.

His hands were shaking,i blushed once more on what i am seeing,im too shocked to even look away.

"Uhhh Darwin?"-he asked but i still remained frozen.He removed his clothed on his face and looked were i was looking.

His eyes opened blocked it with the clothes."Darwin!!!!!!!"-he shouted.Frozen still and stuck,as i bleed on the nose.

"Darwin!!!!"-he shouted once more.I cant believe,its hard to believe it,well i should have been cause he is a boy too but......

He had a boner.

I collapsed.

Cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,ok guys good news my one shots will be updated on christmas break so expect greatness in your eyes lol,also that has a lot of smuts so yeahh.

I have nothing else to say so byeeeeeeee
Gumwin4evah heading out